Product test

footfree

6 hours ago, footfree said:

Has anyone gotten one recently?They have slowed way down for me.This may be the slowest I have ever seen it.

I also cannot remember when I last had a product to test it's been a long while.

It has been a long dry spell for product tests.  I belong to a 3M panel and they sent me a utility knife to do a review on.  But it has been a while for anything else.  I remember when I used to be trying two things at the same time for two different sites. 

• Like 2

I haven't had one in a long time either from Pinecone...I always answer "yes please send me the product" at the end of the survey but no dice in quite awhile either on my end

• Like 1

Well, as my Dad would say, I yelled before I was hurt.  About an hour ago I received a box via Fedex from Pinecone.  Well, yay me!!!  Sorry I fibbed, but I didn't know I fibbed.  :)

• Like 2

Haven't had one from Pinecone in several months now. Slim possibility of one later this week - very slim. I do have one coming late this week from RTI.

Wow, people actually get product tests from Pinecone? I've answered "yes" to dozens of surveys, never gotten one from them. Gotten a couple small ones from GTM, and one huge one from somewhere (I think socialopinions? Might have also been GTM.) Gotten a couple neat things from bzzagent, too. Never gotten anything other than cash from Pinecone, not that I'm complaining too much. 

I would LOVE to get a laundry detergent one, or toilet paper, or dishwasher rinse dri, or dishwasher detergent, that stuff is kind of expensive and getting to try one out would be great.  I did have a long dry spell of no test products.  It might be months before I get another one.  But I did get 2 from 3M and although i am not paid for it, I like the products and will fillout the survey.   I get to keep the products. 

I once got a package of pods, well two packages with about 80 to 120 pods per package .Didn't say but they were huge.Anyways I got that and they paid me $25 to do the test.However it wasn't for Pinecone.That saved me a lot of money.So once I ran out I did feel obligated to go by the same product at the store.Plus it was a fantastic product so that didn't hurt in the decision to buy.

I did get a powered toothbrush about 45 days ago but that has been it.

• Like 2