Product test

footfree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just completed one for Pinecone where they sent me Wheat Thins in a bag, which I was not too impressed with as most the crackers were broken, and I told them so. 

• Like 1

I just did one for foundation, and I just qualified for a cake mix test. I have noticed a definite slowdown of them so far this year, but maybe it's starting to pick back up again. *crosses fingers*

• Like 1

What is Foundation? Nothing came up on a google search. Do they pay you to test products or is it just about getting free products?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

What is Foundation? Nothing came up on a google search. Do they pay you to test products or is it just about getting free products?

Sorry- but you have to be a man -I don't mean this in a mean way at all but Thanks for the laugh- LOL- It's what a women or sometimes what a man puts on their face before they put on their eye shadow or  blush - it's usually comes in  liquid form and it matches the color of ones skin tone.

• Like 2

A product test showed up at my door today totally unexpected from Pinecone. I thought that these days Pinecone gave you a heads up it was coming. Got no such notification. Been a long time since I've gotten a product test from Pinecone. Product is just an everyday product so nothing special but I'll take the extra money for the evaluation in any case.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a decent amount of product tests over the last few months BUT some of them aren't sending the follow up survey(s)!  And these were through a couple different companies (MyView/OneOpinion, mysurvey, GTM).  Then I contact them and either never hear back or they tell me the survey company will send it but they never do.  Weirdly enough, the three most recent ones this happened with were all beauty/personal care products - lipstick, moisturizer, and shampoo/conditioner -  and all three asked me to send them back after the survey.  At this point I'll just write down the codes and mail them off with a note because I don't know what else to do?

I'm doing one for cat litter right now and am reeeeeally looking forward to getting that survey because I hate it so much and can't wait to tell them that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

I

I'm doing one for cat litter right now and am reeeeeally looking forward to getting that survey because I hate it so much and can't wait to tell them that.

Well the only bad thing about those surveys is they really don't seem to ask the right questions.I really think they should have a blank space where they ask people their real feelings instead of their basic standard questions like how do you like the texture- did it perform as well as you thought it would- how much scent was there ya-da ya-da ya-da. But they have their reasoning's for what they do.

I just received one today won't say what the product is because I don't think your suppose to tell but I had to laugh when it was delivered by the mailman it was in a long box I thought someone was sending me a dozen roses  I opened it to find a small box inside and that was wrapped in bubble wrap and there was the PT  the item when on sale at the store cost 99cents. It probably cost 10.00 to deliver it to me not sure but I think it was from One Opinion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, footfree said:

Well the only bad thing about those surveys is they really don't seem to ask the right questions.I really think they should have a blank space where they ask people their real feelings instead of their basic standard questions like how do you like the texture- did it perform as well as you thought it would- how much scent was there ya-da ya-da ya-da. But they have their reasoning's for what they do.

Often the ones I get do have at least two open ended questions that ask "What, if anything, did you like/dislike about this product" but you're right, not all of them do it - just hoping this one does!

peach6, I got the same PT and also laughed.  The only thing more ridiculous than this box is the fact that the instructions state after we finish this portion of the study, they'll be sending ANOTHER box later.  There was so much empty space in this box, why did they not just send them together in their smaller boxes, label them A and B, and tell us to just not open B until we were finished with the A portion of the study?  So stupid.

• Like 1