footfree

Product test

26 posts in this topic

I got one from bzz agent  but nothing from any where else and nothing from Pinecone   in ages

1 person likes this

I have not had one from bzzagent for ages.

1 person likes this

I just completed one for Pinecone where they sent me Wheat Thins in a bag, which I was not too impressed with as most the crackers were broken, and I told them so. 

1 person likes this

I just did one for foundation, and I just qualified for a cake mix test. I have noticed a definite slowdown of them so far this year, but maybe it's starting to pick back up again. *crosses fingers*

1 person likes this

I am doing one now for viewpoint forum but that is the first one I have had in a long time

2 people like this

What is Foundation? Nothing came up on a google search. Do they pay you to test products or is it just about getting free products?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Njsurveyman said:

What is Foundation? Nothing came up on a google search. Do they pay you to test products or is it just about getting free products?

Sorry- but you have to be a man -I don't mean this in a mean way at all but Thanks for the laugh- LOL- It's what a women or sometimes what a man puts on their face before they put on their eye shadow or  blush - it's usually comes in  liquid form and it matches the color of ones skin tone.

2 people like this

LOL and here I was thinking you were talking about some new company I never heard of. :)

3 people like this

LOL! Sorry, guess I should have been more specific. ;) But the companies I seem to get most product tests from these days are One Opinion and My Opinion Now

2 people like this

It's been so long that I forgot the last product test I did!!

2 people like this

A product test showed up at my door today totally unexpected from Pinecone. I thought that these days Pinecone gave you a heads up it was coming. Got no such notification. Been a long time since I've gotten a product test from Pinecone. Product is just an everyday product so nothing special but I'll take the extra money for the evaluation in any case.

2 people like this