GTM Login issues?

vercetti2021

Anyone else having problems logging in? I've tried dozens of times, tried logging on through facebook and no go. Just takes me to a unresponsive page. Each time I try to log in, it says enter a valid email or password. I've been getting surveys still from them but just can't log in. I've already wrote them twice. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• vercetti2021

• djjp18

• MLE007

13 minutes ago, MLE007 said:

Yes I am having the same problem and have read a couple of posts on facebook saying the same. 

sh*t I hope they didn't purge people when they converted their award system. I'm still getting surveys. Are you? 

I was on there earlier this morning but now I cant seem to log on.I bet they are doing work to the site.At least that is what I hope they are doing.Plus I took a screen shot of my points in case something happens to them when they are back up and running again.I hope everyone got the same chance to.And yes I'm still getting surveys this was the last one   Survey Number: 486699
Time: 20 mins
Reward for Survey Completion: 150 LifePoints       and no I didn't do it.Not taking a chance of not being paid.    

8 minutes ago, footfree said:

I was on there earlier this morning but now I cant seem to log on.I bet they are doing work to the site.At least that is what I hope they are doing.Plus I took a screen shot of my points in case something happens to them when they are back up and running again.I hope everyone got the same chance to.And yes I'm still getting surveys this was the last one   Survey Number: 486699
Time: 20 mins
Reward for Survey Completion: 150 LifePoints       and no I didn't do it.Not taking a chance of not being paid.    

Yeah I wouldn't do it. I had one this morning for 10 points. I did it. But who knows? I hope other people confirm they're having issues logging in too. I got over 4000 points there.

2 minutes ago, vercetti2021 said:

Yeah I wouldn't do it. I had one this morning for 10 points. I did it. But who knows? I hope other people confirm they're having issues logging in too. I got over 4000 points there.

Not sure how long you have been doing surveys ,but it's a rule of thumb amongst us old timers to never leave money in a account.First chance you get to cash out do it.You never know when the company may close down or like when this happens.Been doing this for at least 12 years and I have heard to many horror stories about people losing their money.I'm not saying that'll happen this time but for future reference I would use this as a rule of thumb. Always take screen shots - and cash out immediately.Sorry guy that's like $150 bucks - but I 'm sure it'll work out,my fingers are crossed for you. 

9 minutes ago, footfree said:

Not sure how long you have been doing surveys ,but it's a rule of thumb amongst us old timers to never leave money in a account.First chance you get to cash out do it.You never know when the company may close down or like when this happens.Been doing this for at least 12 years and I have heard to many horror stories about people losing their money.I'm not saying that'll happen this time but for future reference I would use this as a rule of thumb. Always take screen shots - and cash out immediately.Sorry guy that's like $150 bucks - but I 'm sure it'll work out,my fingers are crossed for you. 

Surprisingly after doing them for so long. I haven't done that. I always keep a certain amount in there. But like I said I hope others are having issues too.

1 hour ago, vercetti2021 said:

sh*t I hope they didn't purge people when they converted their award system. I'm still getting surveys. Are you?

Yeah I competed one earlier for 30mp then just tried to log on after to check my balance but it said invalid user name. Hope they fix it quickly

13 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I just tried logging in and had no problem

Hmm so some can log in and some can't? Could be a purge...

You can do surveys from emails I believe but you can't log in proper to the site. It must be the change over to Life Points. The emails and most of the site said Life Points since yesterday. I did a survey from an email got screened and that part of worked normally.

One Opininion did the same thing couple weeks ago. I couldn't log in at all there and couldn't log in for hours but then it worked and it's fine. These sites should do a better job letting us know what's going on.

How hard can it be to write a message saying the login may not work for most of the day as we were preparing the site transition to Life Points. You panic people for no reason.

8 minutes ago, djjp18 said:

You can do surveys from emails I believe but you can't log in proper to the site. It must be the change over to Life Points. The emails and most of the site said Life Points since yesterday. I did a survey from an email got screened and that part of worked normally.

One Opininion did the same thing couple weeks ago. I couldn't log in at all there and couldn't log in for hours but then it worked and it's fine. These sites should do a better job letting us know what's going on.

How hard can it be to write a message saying the login may not work for most of the day as we were preparing the site transition to Life Points. You panic people for no reason.

Well if someone can log in and some can't. They could have purged people during the change. Who knows.

Considering we are all in different time zones not everyone will be effected at the same time.I have noticed delays in situations like this. So I tried to log on thru Microsoft and couldn't get in.I pressed the help button and told them I wasn't able to log on.However I really don't expect them to answer .I think they are in transition and once it's done it'll be back up and running.

1 hour ago, vercetti2021 said:

Well if someone can log in and some can't. They could have purged people during the change. Who knows.

I don't think so, because you can still take surveys through email, and they still have my account information, because I requested my PW and they sent it to me.