GTM Login issues?

vercetti2021

20 minutes ago, djjp18 said:

I don't think so, because you can still take surveys through email, and they still have my account information, because I requested my PW and they sent it to me.

Being paranoid is all

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• vercetti2021

• djjp18

• MLE007

Still cant get in this morning however I did get a survey and I did it.I would suggest doing a print screen of all surveys that you have completed ,so when the site comes back up and the points are not there you can prove that you did it.Plus keep all the surveys invites that you receive and complete .It's easy to be paranoid with company they really haven't been the most honest of sites.

I logged in within the last hour ,  I went to check the rewards to see the change but they were not available, I won't do another survey until I see how the rewards have changed.   I had 5 points left, they converted it to 25 LifePoints.

Found this on their Facebook site- it went up about 5 hours ago.

Rest assured we are aware of an issue many of you are experiencing on the Global Test Market website, we are looking into this as a matter of priority. Thanks for your patience.

Yeah I saw that too. Some people say that people with over 1000 points can't log in, while those with under 1000 can. Weird to me. 

Received this email tonight after I used the help button yesterday

Support Team (GlobalTestMarket)

Apr 19, 15:56 BST

Dear panel member,

We are currently having some issues with the portal, which is why you are not able to log in. We can assure you that your account is fully active, and we are currently looking into this.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah I got the same thing as well. I'm able to log in now. So I went from a regular 4200 market points to 22680 Life Points. No idea what the conversion is now. But going to the rewards logs me out? Still having issues with their site. 

1 hour ago, vercetti2021 said:

Yeah I got the same thing as well. I'm able to log in now. So I went from a regular 4200 market points to 22680 life points. No idea what the conversion is now. But going to the rewards logs me out? Still having issues with their site. 

I had the same issue the first time I tried to click on rewards. Second time it worked, then I tried redeemed and it said they are upgrading the redeem section and it's not available yet.

Another thing for those who still can't log in, email GTM and let them know you can't log in. I did that and a little while later I was able to log in and I got a response from customer service they escalated the issue which apparently worked as right after I was able to log in.

2 hours ago, vercetti2021 said:

Yeah I got the same thing as well. I'm able to log in now. So I went from a regular 4200 market points to 22680 life points. No idea what the conversion is now. But going to the rewards logs me out? Still having issues with their site. 

Take whatever point value you had and times it by 5 and that should be what's in your account.Which means you have a little more then you had before.Mine came out to what it's suppose to ,so I'm all good with them.I was able to get in and I tried to cash out with the $20 PayPal and it said you have to have 4000 points to cash out(which is a value of $35.00 at 4,200 points). So if I were you and when you are able to I would cash out.Put it in your own account and earn what little interest you can.It's better that you have it then them-I mean in my own humble opinion.

Don't ask me to do the math for this one,can anyone answer this ?Is  the value of the points less then what it use to be?I know we could cash out at  $45 before and now it's $35 but I just wanna now are we being paid less or not?Like how much is 175 LifePoints really worth for a 25 minute survey- I'm soooo confused.

The rewards catalog is working again and I can't tell if there's anything new.

I'm just happy Paypal is indeed sticking around. The amounts are the same they are just x5.

The one change is a good one for us. The minimium points you can cash out at with Paypal is 4000 but in reality it's 4200, since there's no way currently to cash out right at 4000 points, 4200 is alot better than 6k. Essentially it measn when you get $35 worth of Life Points you can cash out. Before even at $40 worth of points you couldn't cash out.

What that means before you could cash out for $100 for 2 fifty dollar redemptions, now you can get $105 3 4200 point redemptions, so you can get your money out a bit quicker.

I'm also happy that at least for now the value you get for each survey is the same 22mp surveys are now 110lp surveys (5x), 10mp surveys are 50 lp (5x), 30mp surveys are 150lp surveys (x5). So everything is 5x.

So all in all I'm happy.

5 hours ago, footfree said:

Take whatever point value you had and times it by 5 and that should be what's in your account.Which means you have a little more then you had before.Mine came out to what it's suppose to ,so I'm all good with them.I was able to get in and I tried to cash out with the $20 PayPal and it said you have to have 4000 points to cash out(which is a value of $35.00 at 4,200 points). So if I were you and when you are able to I would cash out.Put it in your own account and earn what little interest you can.It's better that you have it then them-I mean in my own humble opinion.

Don't ask me to do the math for this one,can anyone answer this ?Is  the value of the points less then what it use to be?I know we could cash out at  $45 before and now it's $35 but I just wanna now are we being paid less or not?Like how much is 175 lifepoints really worth for a 25 minute survey- I'm soooo confused.

For now it's the same no telling what they do, down the road though. That 175LP survey would have been a 35mp survey before, the same value.

djjp- thanks for the help but my brain isn't understanding everything completely. If I got a survey for 10 minutes and got paid 75 Life Points what's it's worth in dollar and cents ?I cant remember the value of 35mp ,is it .40 cents,.50 cents what?I want to know the value in real money world so I know if the value of doing that survey is worth it to me or not.Can someone please give me the mathematical equation so I can figure this out for each survey I will be doing?

I just checked out the updated rewards section.  The Life Points ratio is the same as the old market points ratio (at least for PayPal cash outs): 0.833.  So just multiply the Life Points number by 0.833 and you will get the equivalent cents.  E.g. 150 Life Points = 125 cents ($1.25).  That's why it takes 4200 Life Points to cash out for $35.00.

9 hours ago, jberri12 said:

I just checked out the updated rewards section.  The life points ratio is the same as the old market points ratio (at least for PayPal cash outs): 0.833.  So just multiply the life points number by 0.833 and you will get the equivalent cents.  E.g. 150 life points = 125 cents ($1.25).  That's why it takes 4200 life points to cash out for $35.00.

Thank you so much- I have been getting 25 minute survey that pay 150 LifePoints.No thank you -not worth it to me.Now I no why they give lifepoints- I bet a lot of people take them not realizing the real value.

I went back and looked at the old invites from the past couple of days some were like 15 minutes for 30 lifepoints-25 minutes for 35 LifePoints.You got to be kidding me - I'm glad I did not do them.It seems a lot of them are 15minutes for 100 LifePoints or lets say .83 cents and then they lie about the time.So I'm not sure I'm willing to stay for that.