Surveys and Quota

peach6

This is starting to happen a little to often I will finish the survey and then it will say the quota is full .I do not believe for one minute that they discard it.....Just ranting

• Like 2

I agree this is pure BS and should not be allowed

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

This is starting to happen a little to often I will finish the survey and then it will say the quota is full .I do not believe for one minute that they discard it.....Just ranting

• Like 3

I have it happen on SB all the time.  They fill their quota just after I hit the submit button.  I don't blame SB, I think it is the darned survey company.  I am getting more and more of the "thanks for completing our survey" and then it routes me back and I get nothing.  SB is very good about this and sometimes I get a screen shot, but I have hundreds of those on my computer just to back up my claims.  I even had one on Tellwut.  They checked into it and I got my points.

• Like 3

I just did one for 88 SB on SB and got the congratulations and thanks for sticking with it screen and when it routed me back to SB, I had been disqualified.  I don't think so.  This is ridiculous!  If I am going to get dq'd then do it ASAP.  Don't tell me what a great person I am and thank me for completing it and then dq me. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I decided a couple months ago, it's not a survey site's fault if a survey does that, since they're just the host and the payment processor, but if I tell a survey site that that happened, and they don't respond, or give a form apology but no recompense, that site will get the ax after the next cashout. Thus, the only sites at the moment I have left of the "spam you constantly with opportunities" type, which at one point I had at least half a dozen of them going, are valuedopinions (which I think I might toss after the next cashout too, because they've kind of stopped sending me very many invites), and OneOpinion, which I may or may not also toss after the next cashout, because they've started paying less (haven't decided that one yet.) Those two actually generally overrule mistakes like that and pay you anyway, though. GTM, OO, etc, basically say tough luck if you ask, or occasionally say they'll totally pay you back, and then usually just conveniently forget to. No thanks.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 1:48 PM, peach6 said:

I agree and think most people that do surveys will also agree. Nice working for free!!

• Like 1