GTM I will not take a survey until...

Trueblue

I can log in, and they seem to have converted the points properly, but since you can't get into the wonderful, great and fabulous new rewards catalog, you have no idea what a Life Point is worth.  They could have cut the value in half for all I know.  I know I got a few surveys for 110 Life Points, which is the same as 22 points before.  But, like True  Blue, I have no intention of wasting my time until they answer the value question.

I have been getting a lot of 15 minute surveys for 150 LifePoints.I did do a 5 minute survey worth 50 points.But I cant get into my account.I did take a screen shot

Dont expect to see it until after the 22nd.But I cant get in so why waste time taking surveys when I cant even see my account history?GRRR

When is the change?
The change will take place between April 17th through April 22nd. You’ll see the conversion of your MarketPoints into LifePoints in your account history. Any surveys completed before this date will be credited at the old MarketPoints rate.

What happens next?
Once your MarketPoints are converted to LifePoints, you will be able to redeem them for a wide range of great rewards in our catalog. Any newly completed surveys will be rewarded with LifePoints. However, while the change is taking place, the catalog of rewards will not be available for viewing. Please refer to our HelpCenterfor additional information.

Wrote to GTM yesterday got a response tonight

Support Team (GlobalTestMarket)

Apr 19, 15:56 BST

Dear panel member,

We are currently having some issues with the portal, which is why you are not able to log in. We can assure you that your account is fully active, and we are currently looking into this.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.