Intrusive questions on surveys

Lurkergirl

Do you all  do the surveys where they ask questions about your bank and debit /credit  cards ,like how much you spend on them ? If I see one like that I exit out I do not think that they need this info and I refuse to answer the questions .Just wondering if anyone else thinks like I do on them

• Like 2

I recently had that one and was asking how much I spend on my credit cards  each month.How much I basically make each month and what I spend every cent on.Like I know all that info.I want them to give me their spread sheet on their earnings maybe then I will think about giving you mine.I really wanted a blank space so I could tell them it was none of their damn business,and if the President of the USA cant give out his info ,I will not disclose mine.(LOL)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:
2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Do you all  do the surveys where they ask questions about your bank and debit /credit  cards ,like how much you spend on them ? If I see one like that I exit out I do not think that they need this info and I refuse to answer the questions .Just wondering if anyone else thinks like I do on them

I agree that they do not nd to know that information.

• Like 1

I get those questions and they do not bother me. Most of the time they want dollar figures in ranges and even when they ask for an amount to be entered , I just give a ball park figure as I cannot recall exact amounts that happened days before. 

• Like 2

I have to gauge how much I am getting paid for the survey.  I imagine most of my info is out there somewhere for someone to see anyway.  But I don't get into the questions about how much I pay on this or that, unless they are asking how much I pay for utilities.  I am not sure what they do with all that info to begin with.  I think it is smart to look at the survey and decide if you want that info out there in someone else's hands.

• Like 1

Well if I remember correctly it was a 15 minute survey for 150 LifePoints.Which is a 1.25 and lets just say no I did not do it.I will not sell my soul for so little.LOL-At least it felt that way..........

Well I was wrong it was for Ipsos- and it may have been worth 500 points.They have tried to get me to finish it - they have sent it to me 2 times since I exited out.Sorry not gonna happen.So much for my memory  and I guess I OWE GTM an apology for saying it was them.

• Like 1