More Swagbuck Stuff

rosiesmom

I was part of a 21 day diary and I would be one day 5 or 6.  I had no trouble logging in each day, until today.  It is dq'ing me and giving me another survey # and stating that they have hit the quota.  I tried submitting a ticket and to save my life, it will not let me.  I logged in and it won't let me submit the ticket.  I have no patience and am hoping that I can still be a part of this diary.  But it isn't looking good.

So what happened? In my experience, Swagbucks has one of the best customer supports out there so I'm curious if you were able to finish or if they gave you partial credit/ Last time I had to submit my ticket 3 times before it took. 

6 hours ago, spider said:

So what happened? In my experience, Swagbucks has one of the best customer supports out there so I'm curious if you were able to finish or if they gave you partial credit/ Last time I had to submit my ticket 3 times before it took. 

I couldn't sign in to the diary for over a day.  I got some weird response from SB about making sure my webcam was working or something.  There was no webcam to the dairy.  So finally on the 2nd day I tried to log in, I am no quitter.  And there was the diary, big as you please.  It took me back to where I had left off and I picked it up and it has been fine since.  I do agree SB has one of the best customer service support systems out there.  I have a survey I completed and was given credit for, so I have sent another request in on that. 

• Like 1