GTM new point system

bluetexas

Yeah all the new ones I have recently received seem to be going in that direction.I'm so close to pay out that this may be the end of them for me.Plus it cost more to cash out with Paypal then to get a Amazon gc and it even cost less for national retailer then the other 2 options I mentioned.I think they just shot themselves in the foot.

Yeah I cant see them lasting long if they keep up with the low points.I think maybe people are waiting a little while to see if the point value goes up or not.Believe me your gonna hear a lot of outrage if this continues.

• Like 1

Luls, sounds like I got out just in time, thank goodness! They were already kinda borderline, but it sounds like they've crossed well into crazytown with that kind of numbers. That's impressively terrible. Already decided to not bother with them after my last cash out just a few weeks ago - certainly not coming back with numbers like that. I suppose they don't care, though. 

This must be only happening in the USA with this point system since here in Canada it's still "marketpoints" & nothing has changed at all...

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

This must be only happening in the USA with this point system since here in Canada it's still "marketpoints" & nothing has changed at all...

Lucky you.Which is worth more Canadian money or American  right now?I hope they don't screw with you like they did here, but something tells me its only a matter of time.

I was a little surprised this morning I had tried 3 surveys on GTM they were each for 25 min and only worth 30 LifePoints I  DQ which was okay because that's not worth my time but then another one came up and it was 15 minutes for 100 LifePoints and that one I qualified for  so go figure.

Not just that but survey points are way too low. I don't know what they were thinking with this besides screw the members out of time. 

2 hours ago, vercetti2021 said:

Not just that but survey points are way too low. I don't know what they were thinking with this besides screw the members out of time. 

Come on think about it who doesn't want to sit at home do surveys and make money ?And this would be for a company who gives me a maybe a whole $2 to maybe $ 3 a hour(if that) .All for the privilege of  making them a multi-million dollar company.Yes this is what I have been dreaming of my whole life.Yes people think of the time-they will be screwing you royally!

Now if that doesn't sound like bitter resentment then what does?

• Like 1

They want us to do surveys for  .25 or less.

This is what I figured fro their point system, I could be wrong, if I am someone please correct me.

6,000 Life Points =$50 paypal
120 Life Points = $1.00
30 =$.25
60 =$.50
90 = $.75
6 =$.05
150 = $1.25
100 = about $.83

------------
amazon
1100 = $ 10.00 amazon card
2750 = $20.00  amazon card
1650 = $15.00  amazon card
110 = $1.00
27.5 = $.25
55 = $.50

What a shame. 2015 I always cashed out at a 1650 market points which was $75.00 and I made $590.00  in one year and stopped redeeming then till the new year and then in January cashed out 2200 market points for a $100.................................................................:7_sweat_smile:

But then I stopped doing most surveys for a while and the other day I completed several surveys worth over 100 points and 1 for 750. I thought woo hoo $75.......................... NOT was then informed I needed another 4000 points just to cash out...................bummer now I will take my time getting there for a few messily $35.00 is it.......................:? 

Yeah, wow. I was bored, so I logged into GTM just to see how bad it was. 120 points to a dollar, and they want to give me 100 points for a 20 minute survey. Yeah... how about no thanks?