Media Insiders - has anyone ever collected?

JenW

When I got the email that they were closing I went in to collect my rewards, I had over 9,000 points. However the system would not let me collect. After a week of emails I was finally told there was "fraud" on my account back in September ( 7 months ago) and I would not be able to collect. I was never informed of this and have been collecting points from the beginning. My initial thought was this whole thing has been fraud, I let them into m phone and who knows what data they collected.  There were 11 good reviews on this site, which is why I went ahead and joined. Has anyone ever collected. Now that they are shutting down are others having issues collecting? Was this whole thing a scam?

I was never a member of this site.However this is one of the prime reasons I don't like signing up with new companies(been around a little while but still).I think they would be obligated to tell you if there is fraud on your account.I do believe you were cheated out of your earnings from this company.I 'm sorry it happened.I'm not sure if you are with others companies besides this one.If so ,may I suggest that you don't let your account accumulate so many points. At the first sign that you can  cash out I would take the money and run so things like this wont happen again.Most members who have been doing surveys for years will give you this advice.It should be the first rule of thumb when it comes to doing surveys.

I found this on facebook so I do believe they were legit

Notes About Data Collection
After our shutdown date, we will no longer be accepting any new data from our members. Week 15 rewards will be the final rewards distributed, and will be processed by April 20th. Please click here for directions on how to uninstall MI Mobile from your device(s).

Notes About Redemptions
Please note that you have 1 month to redeem your points from the Perks system after the shutdown date.  After that time, all points will be removed and all points accounts will be closed.  It is important that you redeem your points before the closing of your account.  We want you to enjoy your rewards and have good memories of our time together.

We have enjoyed these past few years with all of you and we wish it could continue, but sadly all good things must come to an end.  Thank you so very much for being a part of our journey. Best wishes to you.

And read some tweets