Invitations dropping off?

strgerbil

Hi everyone!

I joined several survey panels a few years ago - GTM, mysurvey, Toluna, Valued Opinions, Opinion Outpost, and a couple of others. About a year ago I realized I'd stopped getting any invitations from mysurvey and Opinion Outpost. There's no sign of my account being locked, it just says "no surveys available." Now it's been a week since I got any from Toluna, and each of these sites used to send me several invites a day. Any idea why this might happen? (I had the same thing with Pinecone but that's probably because I'm now on the NCP.)

• Like 1

Not sure why you are not getting invites with certain companies however as for Toluna I'm with a parent company of theirs.It's called myshopopinion and I use to get maybe 2 to 3 surveys a month, now I'm down to maybe 1 every 2 to 3 months.Maybe they are not well financially and having been getting any from the big corporations?Seems to be a theme among all of them either little pay or no surveys.

The only drop in invitations I have noted is Pinecone. I suspect that things are somewhat slow at the moment. The invites from OneOpinion are coming 4-5 a day , but there are times when nothing is there when you get there. Was the same way with their former sister site Zoompanel - feast or famine.

Since One Opinion took over for Zoom Panel at least for me there has been a significant increase in the number of surveys both received and being able to complete. And I like it that PayPal is now a payment option which wasn't the case with Zoom Panel.  And I have found you have to check into One Opinion several times a day. There might not be surveys available when you check in but then in a few hours there might be.  Just don't wait for email invites or you could miss opportunities to complete surveys.  

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 7:01 AM, strgerbil said:

Hi everyone!

I joined several survey panels a few years ago - GTM, MySurvey, Toluna, Valued Opinions, Opinion Outpost, and a couple of others. About a year ago I realized I'd stopped getting any invitations from MySurvey and Opinion Outpost. There's no sign of my account being locked, it just says "no surveys available." Now it's been a week since I got any from Toluna, and each of these sites used to send me several invites a day. Any idea why this might happen? (I had the same thing with Pinecone but that's probably because I'm now on the NCP.)

Toluna is constantly sending me invites so maybe you should email them because there are all kinds of surveys coming from Toluna.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mnleona said:

I get them daily from Toluna but rarely qualify. I think my age, 79, DQs me from a lot and I understand that.

I'm 67 and do quite a few surveys.

I think MOST of  the survey sites are becoming lazy & indifferent these days.  

I get the impression we're all being sent 'Ghost' invites,  there's no ACTUAL survey involved, just an email to keep us interested, with (occasionally) a 'pretend' demographics section that they can then reject you on, regardless of what you answer.

One, which I have several times and tried different responses seem to only fit [Left handed men who are 43½, with spots on their backside who only watch reality shows on Channel 5 @ 02:30 in the morning]; alright a bit ridiculous but the screen outs seem to suggest it's almost become that bad now

• Like 1

There are only a few survey companies left that actually have legit surveys of their own. Out of the ones mentioned here, Pinecone is the only one that does, and I heard even they starting to outsource.  

Most companies just want to keep rerouting you to 3rd party sites to get your information. They also track your cookies to make sure you aren't taking their surveys (even by accident) via other survey sites. For example, I like to take the Pop Rewards Neilson survey on daily TV watching via Quick Rewards each day, but sometimes that triggers being banned or flagged on other survey sites that may reroute me to that same exact survey.

I Don't mind a reroute, but am amazed just how many hops you sometimes get, the record I've seen is seven (7)

The most amusing is the 'My Survey' ->GTM -. 'My Survey', and GTM->'My Survey'->GTM, why they can't just offer their own survey first of all is beyond me, but I guess it may be due to internal audits of traffic studies

Well, if everyone does what I did and drop all those rerouting companies and stick with ones who offer their own surveys, like Pinecone, Paidviewpoint, and On The Go app (just to name a few), these dumb Cint-like companies may get the hint that we just arent going to play their silly games anymore. 

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Well, if everyone does what I did and drop all those rerouting companies and stick with ones who offer their own surveys, like Pinecone, Paidviewpoint, and On The Go app (just to name a few), these dumb Cint-like companies may get the hint that we just arent going to play their silly games anymore. 

Even Pinecone has starting doing the routing game- yes I did get a survey yesterday that I was able to complete but I have also gotten a couple of the routing surveys and I am not happy with them at all.Plus every time I do a Springboard survey I'm  asked if I would like to try another.I always push no and that darn thing doesn't pay attention and reroutes me,makes me madder then heck when they do that.If I say no then that should be the end of it.

• Like 1