Stupid GTM and stupid me

footfree

Received a 30 lifepoint survey last night walked away unfinished started it again this morning forgetting what I was doing  and finished it.Only to be told at the end it was closed and that stupid survey took me 20 minutes.I wrote to them but seriously why did they have me finish if the survey was closed?Now I have all this crap to deal with over a stupid quarter.

On 4/26/2017 at 7:59 AM, footfree said:

Received a 30 lifepoint survey last night walked away unfinished started it again this morning forgetting what I was doing  and finished it.Only to be told at the end it was closed and that stupid survey took me 20 minutes.I wrote to them but seriously why did they have me finish if the survey was closed?Now I have all this crap to deal with over a stupid quarter.

That's one of the things I don't care for. If they let you start the survey then they should except the results not say it's closed after you finished. Too many sites are doing that now.

I have picked up on that as well. Being allowed to complete a survey that takes at least 20 minutes of my time and then at the end getting a message that they have reached their quota. That and low paying surveys are two of my biggest frustrations. Do they really expect you to spend 20-30 minutes on a survey for a 25 cent payout? That seems to be happening more and more. I would be better off standing in a parking lot asking for money.  

• Like 2