Springboard did you receive this info

footfree

I get Paypal but for those of you who have the card this is important information.After reading this I think I will pass on the The Bankcorp card

Dear Cardholder,

This is important information about your Springboard America Community card issued by The Bancorp Bank.

An updated Cardholder Agreement can be viewed and downloaded at https://www.payincentives.com/hw2web/consumer/page/legal.xhtml. For future reference, please keep these documents in a safe place.  If you have any questions about this letter, please call Customer Service at +1-855-304-0759 (North America) or +1-604-424-9592 (Worldwide).

NOTICE OF CHANGE IN TERMS TO YOUR CARDHOLDER AGREEMENT

Effective May 28th, 2017, the change described below will apply to your Card Account.  Please refer to the updated Cardholder Agreement for all other Card Account terms, conditions, and fees that are unaffected by the changes described below.   

Update #1: In the “Fee Schedule” section, the Service Fee will now be assessed monthly if no Card transactions or loads have occurred onto a Card for a period of ninety (90) days (“Inactivity”).  Previously this fee was assessed at 180 days of Inactivity.   

If you choose not to accept the terms of the Cardholder Agreement, please contact us at +1-855-304-0759 (North America) or +1-604-424-9592 (Worldwide) prior to May 28th, 2017 to close your Card Account and a balance refund will be sent to you at no charge.  

Sincerely,
Payincentives Support
https://www.payincentives.com

Some gift cards are like that. If you never use them they will eventually be at 0 balance from fees. Most prepaid cards including the Paylution cards have an expiration date just like any credit or debit card. I think it's 1 to 2 years.

I get Paypal now but when they were doing those Paylution cards I always deposited it in my Paypal account if I wasn't going to use it right away.