has everyone got a headache like from these survey panels?

theskyhunter

I don't know about yall, but ive about had it doing these things. I used to have a pretty good amount of fun doing them, but not now. im just tired of the gipping, the lying, the lower payouts, well, just about every thing under the sun now. im burned out to put it mildly. im on disability and it helped me a lot doing these surveys, but the stress is getting to be too much dealing with all the problems and the emailing that are cropping up all the time now. how I long for the good ole days a few years back. SIGH!!!!

• Like 4

Yeah, I miss just a couple years ago, when I first started out, when both OO and GTM paid pretty dang well. I mean, their support was already beyond terrible (though I still feel, amazingly enough, like it's gotten even worse in the past year, as hard as that would have been), but at least they paid pretty well, especially OO. I was cashing out like once a week for a while, on not that much time spent. Now I'd be lucky to cash out once a month with that same amount of time. 

There are still some nice juicy sites floating out there, but I've pretty much just started doing the more targeted ones from sites that only send you more targeted ones, plus mturk. 

• Like 1

I refuse to work for pennies on the dollar.And that is what  GTM is paying now.I've dropped quite a few especially the old time company's like Survey spot,opinion outpost,valued opinion and mysurvey.I can see dropping a few more later this year.Not like it use to be for sure.I mean I remember complaining about them before but I feel like it has gotten to a all time low recently.I just hope that old adage works for people who treat others unfairly and that is "What goes around ,comes around "and maybe they are now  reaping what they sowed.

• Like 3

I won't do one for 30 points now for 25 minutes that is not worth my time on GTM maybe if everybody stopped they would change the point system although I doubt it

• Like 2

On 4/28/2017 at 6:08 AM, peach6 said:

I won't do one for 30 points now for 25 minutes that is not worth my time on GTM maybe if everybody stopped they would change the point system although I doubt it

I used to think if everyone stopped taking the low paying surveys they'd start paying more but I guess people are still doing them.

At GTM I'll only do the 15 minute 100 point surveys.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, Lurkergirl said:

Yeah a few years back I did a lot more surveys  but now I keep dropping them one by one .There are only a few good ones now

that's me too my friend

Yeah, I'm pretty much fed up with them, too.  Two things last week helped that along.... one was cashing out at a place that I have worked with for about *12 years.*  Suddenly they have to "confirm" everything.  I mean I know they have to guard against cheaters, but I'm not one of them and you'd think they'd know that after more than a decade. 

The other thing was my fault but I sure don't want to be punished for it!  A new policy makes it necessary to have a text sent every time you cash out.  Hate it, but fine.  Got the text and asked my daughter to retrieve it from the phone.  She copied the wrong number down... I entered it and it said oooops, try again, that's not right.   So I tried again thinking I poked a number in wrong.  Locked me out and I've been locked out all weekend.  :-(  That's when I saw she copied it wrong, but it didn't let me correct it... or ask for a new text.  I am NOT happy... still locked this morning.

They're getting too paranoid and we're taking the brunt.  Problem is that I know they have to safeguard against people cheating, but I'm thinking there has to be a better way.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, penangel said:

I mean I know they have to guard against cheaters, but I'm not one of them and you'd think they'd know that after more than a decade. 

I would like to tell you that they know who you are but they don't.It's all computers - they have no feelings -the only thing you are to them is a number .So we have 20,156 panelists and well you are probably number 1,254 for all they know.They don't care about nothing but doing their job and getting paid.Most of their employees only stay for a little while.You are no more then that -and if that makes me cynical then so be it.It's hard to care for someone who is no more then a number.I truly believe it's as cold as that.

14 hours ago, penangel said:

Yeah, I'm pretty much fed up with them, too.  Two things last week helped that along.... one was cashing out at a place that I have worked with for about *12 years.*  Suddenly they have to "confirm" everything.  I mean I know they have to guard against cheaters, but I'm not one of them and you'd think they'd know that after more than a decade. 

The other thing was my fault but I sure don't want to be punished for it!  A new policy makes it necessary to have a text sent every time you cash out.  Hate it, but fine.  Got the text and asked my daughter to retrieve it from the phone.  She copied the wrong number down... I entered it and it said oooops, try again, that's not right.   So I tried again thinking I poked a number in wrong.  Locked me out and I've been locked out all weekend.  :-(  That's when I saw she copied it wrong, but it didn't let me correct it... or ask for a new text.  I am NOT happy... still locked this morning.

They're getting too paranoid and we're taking the brunt.  Problem is that I know they have to safeguard against people cheating, but I'm thinking there has to be a better way.

What site has to text you to cash out?

On 5/2/2017 at 1:54 AM, somelady said:

What site has to text you to cash out?

Survey Junkie.... they just started it a couple of months ago.  I thought the first time would be all they needed, but I had to do it the second time, too.

On 5/6/2017 at 1:44 PM, penangel said:

Survey Junkie.... they just started it a couple of months ago.  I thought the first time would be all they needed, but I had to do it the second time, too.

I'm glad I'm not with them, I don't have a cell phone. I hope other sites don't start doing this.