The nerve of these surveys

somelady

I was taking a survey about hair care and a page  said "sorry, you don't qualify to complete this survey but we still want to ask you questions about your hair."    I exited out without answering the extra questions,  I didn't care about the dq points, it was the principle. At least they were honest, most surveys just keep asking questions after you dq without notifying you.

• Like 5

I think I may have had the same one earlier and I also DQ and then they continued to ask me questions and almost exited out but I finished it and got 75 points I am not sure but I think it was one of the available surveys on Tellwu t so glad I stuck it out

• Like 1

I love how they never have my hair care products on the page and I almost immediately dq.  I would have done the same thing Somelady.  I have always wondered about the survey site actually discarding the information they collect before they pull the plug on the survey. 

On 4/29/2017 at 5:00 PM, peach6 said:

I think I may have had the same one earlier and I also DQ and then they continued to ask me questions and almost exited out but I finished it and got 75 points I am not sure but I think it was one of the available surveys on Tellwu t so glad I stuck it out

The survey I took was on Mintvine.

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I love how they never have my hair care products on the page and I almost immediately dq.  I would have done the same thing Somelady.  I have always wondered about the survey site actually discarding the information they collect before they pull the plug on the survey. 

I don't think they ever discard anything,  It benefits them to know who isn't using their products as well as who does use them.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, rosiesmom said:

ive actually had surveys tell me that they will any and all info that was collected, qualify or not. so when panels tell you they don't keep info if youre dq'd is a lot of hogwash.

I just had one that was for 15 minutes and 2 minutes in I was already getting the profile questions, I figured I was dq'd, and by golly, I was right. 

I doubt they throw anything away. They just don't pay for a lot of info but get paid when they sell it.