Leefall

Approaching cashout - no surveys

Leefall

I have about 5 survey companies nearing  cashout and now receiving no surveys. Do you have the same experience? . If we do not receive surveys after 1 year we should be able to cash out and unsubscribe although  cashout not reached. They have my work for zero reward. . 

• Like 5

rosiesmom
55 minutes ago, Leefall said:

I have about 5 survey companies nearing  cashout and now receiving no surveys. Do you have the same experience? . If we do not receive surveys after 1 year we should be able to cash out and unsubscribe although  cashout not reached. They have my work for zero reward. . 

I totally agree.  If they can't send you something to work towards cashout, they should pay you after 1 year.  No matter what it is.  They can do that. 

• Like 1

episemion

Sounds like a plan!

love1978
On 4/30/2017 at 5:03 PM, Leefall said:

OpinionsUSA is doing this. I am at the brink of cashout and its been 5 months since I received a survey. They used to come weekly.