One Opinion-My View

peach6

Now it makes sense why I wasn't seeing their rewards earlier. This is definitely different. Not sure on it yet. But guess we'll see.  

I'm not with myview so I don't know what it's like .However I think I may have been a member years ago ,don't they have a point system and are very slow to payout?

If memory serves me right I got kicked out after asking for my points.

I was at 30,000 points at MyView and needed to get to 35,000 to cash out.  So with them switching to One Opinion I was just now able to get a $25 Walmart card for 25,000 points.  So I'm liking that.

• Like 3

I just discovered that. Well, the good thing is that we can now get Paypal, which we couldn't get with MyView before the merge is okay. They did transfer my points. I absolutely loved everything about MyView, the customer service people talked to you and remedied their mistakes. We'll see how this works out. I used to get so, so many MyViews a day just by going to it all day. Hope that continues.

I cashed out at myview on the 28th, if I had waited I'd have $10.00 left in the account.  This is the second account to merge with OneOpinion, I never had much luck with them, I always dq'd.    I wonder if they will have the same surveys myview had. I use to cash out at myview every 3 months.   

I don't like you can only get dq points for 5 Surveys a day.

I was already on One Opinion and now my myview account is merged over with them. So I have two accounts now because I had a different email address with myview. I wrote them to ask if they could transfer my myview points to my other One Opinion account. I don't want to lose my points.

I haven't had any surveys available since 4/15 now that they merged. Before that, I was getting at least three email invites per day. This is bad. 

• Like 1

I have not had any problems with One Opinion.  I did some surveys last week and yesterday I found that all my points from MyView and Zoom Panel had transfered  over and I was able to cash out with PayPal. Nice!

1 hour ago, GmaD said:

I have not had any problems with One Opinion.  I did some surveys last week and yesterday I found that all my points from MyView and Zoom Panel had transfered  over and I was able to cash out with PayPal. Nice!

This is true about the points being transferred but with the mergers instead of getting 3 surveys you are only getting one since the other companies no longer exist.

On 5/1/2017 at 7:13 AM, peach6 said:

They are now joined  not liking it one bit

I'm liking it. I wasn't qualifying for surveys on My View. I signed up with both of them at the same time and tried both company surveys all the time. I qualified for more surveys on One Opinion, and was near the 25K cash out requirement on One Opinion and only had a little over 3K on My View over the same amount of time. so was going to cancel my account with My View. Glad I waited!  With them combining my points, I can now cash out with Paypal or take a $25 gift card. 

My Myview points rolled over and now I can cashout at 25K points.  They don't have a lot to choose from, but it gets me something way sooner.  I just cashed out, been with this new thing less than a week.  I had 23,625 with Myview and couldn't get a survey to save my soul.  But I got 2 this evening and it put me over the top.  I will see how long it takes to get my stuff.