One Opinion-My View

peach6

They have fallen off lately. The reward for each survey is likely to be lower, sometimes half of what it would usually be. Customer service looks to be going down as well. I had a survey promise extra points for answering questions in a video. I asked when the points would credit. All I received was a canned response and 500 points. I guess I should be happy with 50 cents. :?

ETA: Just saw a 35 minute survey for 1500 points. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

So yes - it's official - my cashout to paypal today has an estimated due date of 6/15-6/16.  The pay for surveys has been cut in half for most surveys and I get dq'd a lot more than I used to.  There are a lot more surveys where it dq's me after a LOT of questions.  I'm disappointed in these new revelations after the merger.  It means it will be a lot more like other panels where you waste time and take a while to cash out.  One Opinion used to be different - used to be the best..

The bigger they get, the more ya get screwed.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 6:33 AM, Not-a-Sucker said:

Not being a fan.  Not only is the pay abysmal, I'm pretty sick and tired of the constant "what do you wear on your foot" followed by TWO of those stupid street sign quizzes.  Also, for some reason I am not allowed to have electronic payout like paypal.  I am sitting on a little over 40,000 points, and just hanging on until I hit 50 so I can dump this junk heap.  Probably should cash out 25, but I want paypal!

Little update.  I did a customer service thing with them, and they were wonderful!  Went through all kinds of steps to get me fixed up for paypal.  The pay may not be that great (although it is certainly better than GTM has become), but the customer service is great!

• Like 1