MySurvey Drug Abuse Survey

episemion

Did anyone else get a survey from mysurvey on drug use recently? Just got one that was totally focused on drug abusers and assumed the taker was one! The questions were all about abused prescription drugs , but did ask if the survey taker took OTC ones like aspirin and ibuprofen (those were the only types I said "yes" to). It asked questions along the lines of "Are you embarrassed by your drug abuse" and such. No way to answer the questions.

I got that one but it was with another company cant remember who but I'm not with my survey so it couldn't of been them.Anyways I didn't know taking otc like  Excedrin or aspirins was additive.Most addicts don't want to admit when they have a problem(not meaning you episemion)so why would they be truthful here.Don't you worry that whomever is reading this info may use it against you later?Especially insurance companies.

You are correct - it was from some other company. I just happened to get it through mysurvey. Never having used or had any desire to use illegal drugs , the entire survey was pointless. I answered "no" to all but the OTC meds (I do take prescription blood pressure ones) and then it starts asking how I feel about my drug abuse.

• Like 1

Got a response from mysurvey , but it was their typical nonsense about points being awarded after the survey was audited and such. The response did not address the content at all. No surprise.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did that survey from them too. But I'm not a drug abuser. I once had one from them about what I thought about prostitution.