harris poll new site cant log on - very aggravating

footfree

They now have a new site and I cannot log on.I sent a request for a new password and followed the instructions however the button to pass it thru will not work.It says I have 4 more attempts until I get locked out so I stopped.I sent them a email but we all know how that goes.Then Pinecone I asked for a new password, but instead of that they send me a link  to a survey.So now I'm thinking they are revamping all of their sites and then gave us no notice.So now until they get this worked out there is no way to gain access to either site and I cant cash out.I bet it's not going to effect all of us at once either.

What browser are you using? I had the same problem on Harris when I was using Firefox, but then I tried on Chrome and was able to log in there.

I tried firefox and chrome it wont expect the new password I am trying to use and I am following the instructions.Plus I get a email back from Pinecone saying they have unlocked my account and after trying to put in the password on record it wont except that one either.After 3 attempts they lock you out and that is what has happened again.I told him I needed the  password when I emailed him back lets see what happens.

Not only that did anyone get a email from Harris Poll saying they were putting up a new web site?If so I missed the memo.

• Password must be a minimum of 8 characters, contain characters from 3 groups: a number, letter and special character (!@#$%_), must not be the User ID, and can not be the current password.

52 minutes ago, footfree said:

I tried firefox and chrome it wont expect the new password I am trying to use and I am following the instructions.Plus I get a email back from Pinecone saying they have unlocked my account and after trying to put in the password on record it wont except that one either.After 3 attempts they lock you out and that is what has happened again.I told him I needed the  password when I emailed him back lets see what happens.

Not only that did anyone get a email from Harris Poll saying they were putting up a new web site?If so I missed the memo.

• Password must be a minimum of 8 characters, contain characters from 3 groups: a number, letter and special character (!@#$%_), must not be the User ID, and can not be the current password.

Didn't receive any emails from Harris Poll about a new web site

4 hours ago, footfree said:

I never got an email either. I'm sorry changing browsers didn't work for you. :( Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.

Harris that I get is the same old site. They are all asking us to change our passwords but many ot the sites do seem to have problems after you change them. Browser doesn't matter, it's the sites. Just keep trying and they do accept the new password eventually.

I only have 1 more attempt before they are locking me out.Does the site you are accessing look like this one?Because this looks different from the old survey site I was logging on to.

I went through hell trying to log into the new page also...I got down to 3 tries left & I just kept reloading the homepage til the damn thing worked right...they're making us jump hoops to get onto HarrisPanel now.....I just kept myself logged into the site..I don't care..took me forever to figure out how to get in..pain in the ass

20 minutes ago, footfree said:

I tried to up load the picture but it dosnt seem to want to show it.Maybe you can see what I'm talking about thru this link.

https://www.harrispollonline.com/#homepage

I think I need to call them but I cant find a number on their site does anyone have a phone number for them/

The number I have is (585)214-7014

20 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I went through hell trying to log into the new page also...I got down to 3 tries left & I just kept reloading the homepage til the damn thing worked right...they're making us jump hoops to get onto HarrisPanel now.....I just kept myself logged into the site..I don't care..took me forever to figure out how to get in..pain in the ass

Finally - so they have changed it in Canada- bet they haven't gotten around to everyone yet.I did find  number got a hold of a operator who connected me to the survey dept.and all I got was a recording.So I tried the number peach left and it went to a voice mail.I tried reloading it and that didn't work for me kept asking for my password then the captcha came up and didn't want to recognize any of the captcha's they gave me.I left a message I guess all I can do is wait to hear from them.

Your account has been locked out and you can try to login after 19:60 minutes.

Generated at  05/05/2017 12:07:26 EST

Regards,

Harris Panel

So I guess they  will let me try later?Yeah like I believe that one.

Well Harris is still sending me surveys got this today and look what they have done https://cdar-nic.nielsen.com/RouterSurvey/?data_params=

It's the same damn routing service as Pinecone is now sending.So it seems like they are trying to roll all 3 sites into the same service.(I'm throwing in Neislen becasue it was their routing system that is was connected to).I just cashed out at Pinecone and I would like to do the same with Harris (if I can ever get in). This is some bs - they change things and don't let people know what they are doing and then make it hard for them to get into their account.Ya I opened that survey because it said tell us what you think well I don't think they really want to know.Right now I have a ear full and it wouldn't be nice!

• Like 1