Survey Apps? Any Experience?

penangel

I found two survey/poll apps today that *look* as if they'll be pretty good and I'm excited about it... but thought I'd ask here first if any of you use any of those types of things.  Specifically, are they worth it... and do they pay out?    :-o     (I don't mean the places we already use online for surveys who happen to have apps...)

Most of all I'd love an app with which to find paying communities but no luck finding that yet.  Any suggestions for those or short surveys/polls?

Obviously there are survey apps that suck and ones that don't, just like anything else, so we can't tell you whether the ones you found are good or not if you don't tell us which ones you found. I've tried two that made it into the surveypolice list: Surveys on the Go, which I felt was too clunky and too infrequently had surveys, so I uninstalled it after the first painstakingly-collected cashout, and Quick Thoughts, which I've used regularly, regularly has surveys, pays pretty decently, and is overall a great tool in my survey-taking collection (though it could be a bit less buggy sometimes still. Still worth it.)

I wouldn't mind knowing about others that were decent, but those are the only two I've tried. 

I also know of exactly one survey with which to find paying communities, that was suggested a few weeks ago either here or on /r/beermoney (forget which), called Hatch, but I have not yet actually gotten any invites out of it. (It's run by C Space, which I have done one or two great private communities through that I got invited to from other sources, so I'd be willing to trust them.)

On 5/5/2017 at 1:08 AM, neminem said:

Obviously there are survey apps that suck and ones that don't, just like anything else, so we can't tell you whether the ones you found are good or not if you don't tell us which ones you found. I've tried two that made it into the surveypolice list: Surveys on the Go, which I felt was too clunky and too infrequently had surveys, so I uninstalled it after the first painstakingly-collected cashout, and Quick Thoughts, which I've used regularly, regularly has surveys, pays pretty decently, and is overall a great tool in my survey-taking collection (though it could be a bit less buggy sometimes still. Still worth it.)

I wouldn't mind knowing about others that were decent, but those are the only two I've tried. 

I also know of exactly one survey with which to find paying communities, that was suggested a few weeks ago either here or on /r/beermoney (forget which), called Hatch, but I have not yet actually gotten any invites out of it. (It's run by C Space, which I have done one or two great private communities through that I got invited to from other sources, so I'd be willing to trust them.)

Quick Thoughts is one of them and the day after I started using it, it wouldn't let me back in and said there was an issue with the account and I needed to write to them.... which I did and it did no good because there wasn't a reply so I used it for a grand total of a day.  The second is the other you mentioned.. On The Go.... but I've only gotten the profile things so far.. three of them @ 50 cents each and nothing else is ever available.  Thanks for the reply.