Anybody else having problems with the "new" Pinecone Surveys?

TomServo

Yep. They sent me one today and I DQd. The initial process was so sslllloooowwwwww I was almost going to quit before getting to a survey.

I know I took one yesterday and I swear it took 5 minutes to find out I didn't qualify.I don't have the patience for that.

• Like 1

Well I did and 'completed' that one that was in my in-box yesterday and at the end I got '500 internal server error!!!...............................................:36_flushed:

So I waited till today to see if I got paid................................................. :43_slight_frown:

NOPE............................................................................:huh:

It also didn't show up in  my list on Pinecone, so I emailed Karen with screenshot, waiting for a reply tomorrow.......................................:30_no_mouth:

I'm getting real tired of having to email and sending screenshots proving I complete these surveys. It sure has changed from when I started 7 years ago.............................:35_thinking:

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 1:27 PM, peach6 said:

Not liking it one bit don't qualify at all.

Same here.   :-(   I'm generally part of a really good demographic for surveys, but every single one for a while now has been a disqualification.   So very disappointing.

• Like 1

I just got one, well, I can't really tell if it is a household question one or an actual one anymore, and it was the dreaded router.  It asked me the same question 3 times, in a row, with a lot of clocking in between.  I understand things have to change.  But oh my, I miss the good ol' Pinecone.  And I have to open it in Google.  I sent them a message last week, the questionnaire wouldn't open for me at all.  I didn't want Karen to think I wasn't interested in completing it, I just could not get it to work.  She said they were aware of the Firefox/other systems not working with the surveys and they were working on it.  Still, when I complete one for them, I make a lot more than I do with any of the others. 

Got this notice again - 2 times in 1 week

We are sorry this survey is not available in your area

I would rather try and not qualify then for them to send me surveys  and have this pop up.I want to yell if this is the case then why h--- are you sending them to me?

I also use to let a little money stay in my account before cashing out but I don't think I will do that anymore.I have $6 in there right now. I should take it out because these people seem to be on a downward spiral.

• Like 1

I just spent 10minutes trying to qualify for the survey through the router I could have completed a survey through the old Pinecone I didn't quality so it was a waste of my time.

I just cashed out and by golly I failed the captcha thing.  That is so annoying!  My new philosophy is if I have to do 2 of those, the 3rd one better be it because I will be sending an email.

• Like 1

Yes I hate this new way they do things  ,I use to love doing it because as long as it was not the basic questionnaire  I knew I would be paid .Now I have to try to make sure I do it in the right browser etc.. pain in the neck

This is seriously getting on my nerves.  Had one this morning; after four minutes (I timed it), finally sent me to the log in page for a survey.  Put in my password, hit enter, and get a message about incorrect action, try again later.  Thought I had my password wrong, checked it and tried again, same message. 

What a shame.  After nine years of honesty and running well, they seem to have gone the way of the rest of these sleazy companies.  It may well be time to dump this whole survey waste of time.