Anybody else having problems with the "new" Pinecone Surveys?

TomServo

I did one today...hated it...I don't understand why companies  screw with something that wasn't broken to begin with...for as long as I can remember I would get an invite from Pinecone to complete a survey & once I was done it went to that "Thanks for completing  the survey screen" ...for today...I got to do some survey & at the end it ended up on an error page..no clue why Pinecone is going this route...but wait..they said when I sent them a message that we the survey takers asked for this change? Ahhh no I didn't...wtf...it was fine the way it was now it's crap...I want my $5 for finishing that survey Pinecone!...

• Like 1

So like I mentioned before the old one kicked me to the curb when they finally  let me try to do it ,then boom they sent me another one and this one I did get to go all the way to the end . 

I also  did not ask for them to change  either and I still cash out every time just what I do with all the surveys  as soon as I can

20 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I did one today...hated it...I don't understand why companies  screw with something that wasn't broken to begin with...for as long as I can remember I would get an invite from Pinecone to complete a survey & once I was done it went to that "Thanks for completing  the survey screen" ...for today...I got to do some survey & at the end it ended up on an error page..no clue why Pinecone is going this route...but wait..they said when I sent them a message that we the survey takers asked for this change? Ahhh no I didn't...wtf...it was fine the way it was now it's crap...I want my $5 for finishing that survey Pinecone!...

Well the error page must've went through since I got credit for the survey today...I still don't like this new system...I'd liked it the way it was before where I knew 100% that I was going to do a Pinecone survey & not rolling the dice & hoping to score one the way it is now..

• Like 1

I just finished a survey and I got the error page I better get paid I don't qualify for many I did email them -----------for having to do that I should get paid xtra.

They had no choice but to replace their Adobe Flash based system. The technology is going to be gone from everything within the next five years. Your future panelists aren't going to be on desktop/laptop machines either.

Very annoyed with this as well. I also emailed them but never heard back earlier this week. I have tried 3 surveys now that have timed out with an error, loading for 5min or longer or eventually say I didn't qualify when reloading. I just tried one now and almost completed it but near the end of the survey it seem to have started over again.

I am really confused  I had one survey  and  I emailed Karen  and never heard any thing  so I sent a message  through the web site and tried later that day  ( after 3 days of problems  ) and it worked . but I did not qualify .Then  just yesterday I get a message from her saying forget that survey and try a future one .Its crazy .Then I finally  get the follow up survey for a product test ,I think I am suppose to get credits for this one because I did have and try the product .

Did a survey yesterday then received an error as of today have not received credit for it I did email them right away and no response back they used to respond within a few hours .

Verification that this is definitely a Flash issue..... You can still take the surveys with Firefox IF you are using Linux. The only major difference between the Linux version of Firefox and the Windows version is that Linux still has a Flash plugin which is installed as part of the standard Linux installation - at least on Linux Mint and Ubuntu. Since Linux itself is more secure than Windows, presumably some of the flaws in the Windows version of Flash are not present in the Linux version, though I still keep it as "Ask to Activate" in the settings, so I don't have to use it unless no other alternative is available.

I didn't ask for the change either and I don't know any one who did. I had 2 completed surveys lately and got an error page both times. but to their credit they did give the $3 for each one. absolutely hate the new way!! I haven't had nothing but trouble with them since the new set up.