Please remember your age you will be asked again later

footfree

I find this question to be silly on their part.If your trying to trip people up and find if they are on the up and up then why give them the heads up?

• Like 4

Sometimes I just wanna give them a different age.  But I wan to answer a bunch of questions about which one isn't a hammer, or which one IS, and will I promise to give my full attention and answer truthfully.  What other choice is there?

• Like 1

Awhile ago I had to select the picture that I saw it was no doubt a banana but I DQ I guess they thought it was an apple

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Oh yeah  I also hate when they ask you your birth year and  then ask how old you are

I guess that is to trip up a bot or something. Easily programmed into the bot.

The other I hate is when they show you a picture (bicyclists for example) and you select that answer , then they DQ you. Or where they have you watch a video (traffic at night) and the survey never uses video.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, episemion said:

I guess that is to trip up a bot or something. Easily programmed into the bot.

The other I hate is when they show you a picture (bicyclists for example) and you select that answer , then they DQ you. Or where they have you watch a video (traffic at night) and the survey never uses video.

My Survey is great for using that video.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, paulgro said:

My Survey is great for using that video.

That was exactly who I had in mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, episemion said:

That was exactly who I had in mind.

They ask a thousand times and never show a video.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2017 at 3:40 PM, peach6 said:

Awhile ago I had to select the picture that I saw it was no doubt a banana but I DQ I guess they thought it was an apple

Most of the time I can tell I'm going to be dq'd by what picture they show, I always get dq'd by the banana and a lot of times by the apple.

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with surveys, but the ones that drive me up the wall are Harris Poll's 'preliminary' questions where they ask the same things over and over, and there's no logic to it.  If I say I don't have any children, why later ask what their ages are?  If I say I have no illness, why give my three pages of every ailment known to human kind?  And yeah, if I give my age, why later ask my birthdate or ask the same thing again?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Swagbucks (portal survey):

Please enter your date of birth. Now tell us how old you were on your last birthday. Tick "I am not a robot".

(Redirects to a different platform). Please confirm your date of birth. The following will be practice questions so you know what to expect when taking part in our survey. *Picture of baby sleeping* Please tick 1 word to describe this picture. Now finally to make sure you are reading select the option "I am ready to give honest and thorough answers in this survey" and click next to start the survey.

Done... website redirects after clicking next.... back to Swagbucks "we are sorry you didn't qualify for this survey".

Although these days I am very wise to knowing if it's more likely than not I will be disqualified. If it asks your date of birth and age, then redirects you to another survey platform and asks the same again, it's likely the survey you have been redirected to is nothing to do with the original survey you selected and with either be much longer for the same amount of cash, will already be full or you wont qualify for

• Like 1