Say goodbye to coffins turn you loved one into a tree

footfree

• 3 weeks later...

We were just talking about this at our house this weekend.  There is also a business that can turn your loved one into a diamond.  Lots of ways to go.  I like that there are so many things they can do with a body now. Just had a friends mom who donated her body to science.  I didn't know that the medical school returns the body to the family.  It might take two weeks, it might be 2 years. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 8:47 PM, rosiesmom said:

We were just talking about this at our house this weekend.  There is also a business that can turn your loved one into a diamond.  Lots of ways to go.  I like that there are so many things they can do with a body now. Just had a friends mom who donated her body to science.  I didn't know that the medical school returns the body to the family.  It might take two weeks, it might be 2 years. 

I didn't know they returned them, I thought ,well I don't know what I thought,I  never really put that much  into.I wonder if they also pay for funeral expenses? Interesting though.

I don't think they have actually started doing this yet (pods)but I thought I had heard about the diamond and if I remember right this is already happening.

• Like 1

Yep, the diamond thing has been around for a few years, and nope, the family is responsible for the burial expenses.  Both of my parents were cremated, that was the cheapest and easiest way to go.  I buried them, not keeping them around the house. 

• Like 1