OpinionOutpost won't work

sandyscamper

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Opinion Outpost.com? I am unable to even contact the help section as it won't load. No surveys being sent sine yesterday.  

They usually send them daily. I am trying their phone number but got an answering machine to leave a message. 

50 minutes ago, sandyscamper said:

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Opinion Outpost.com? I am unable to even contact the help section as it won't load. No surveys being sent sine yesterday.  

They usually send them daily. I am trying their phone number but got an answering machine to leave a message. 

Just checked mine is working

Are you talking about using the username/password dialog to log in?  I have been having the same problem, so used the web developer tools in Chrome and noticed the code was throwing errors.  I had to pause Ad Block to log in properly, then unpause it.  This is a different error than I had a couple weeks ago where two JavaScript libraries were not loading properly no matter what I did with Ad Block.  I think they need to tell their web developers to better test their site before making code changes!

Have had trouble logging in for a couple of weeks. I just log in with my Facebook account. That works every time.

And WHAT THE HECK is up with this popup asking me if I want to change my email every time I go to the home page? My current email is just fine thank you.