People who abuse market research

footfree

Last week I went to a market research panel in the city where I live.I got paired with this guy because they didn't have enough booklets to pass around that we needed to fill out on our opinions.Well this guy was most definitely just there for the money which kinda ticked me off.I obviously went for the money but I also went to give my honest opinion.You could tell because in the asnwers he would give he might say like one or 2 words as he asnwers . I felt like he was rushing me so I was a little put out with having to share a pamphlet with him.They also asked us questions at the end by putting our info on video.He went before me and I could hear his answer.They asked so what does health mean to you?His answer was just being healthy ,I guess.The guy tried to get more answers from him but it was blatant that he wasn't into giving real answers.I know these places pay really good money but I hate when people abuse them - it makes it so much harder for those of us who are really trying to help or make a difference.

• Like 3

Yes I think they will use him again.They never asked us are number before recording us on video so they really have no way of identifying him.You should look up market research companies within your city limits and sign up for one of them if not more.The pay is really good, cash on the spot.I got $200 for 4 hours but the pay is different for each study.Plus they can be fun,well this last one I was at was interesting.Got to meet some new people and try a new beverage before they sell it out in the market.

• Like 1