Point Club

love1978

I have a rant about this survey company. All of my points come from disqualifications. They give 12 points up to 5 times per day for disqualifications. I rarely qualify for any surveys. I also happened to look on the reviews for this company and people are not getting paid what it owed them. 

Anyone else a member of Point Club? What is your opinion of them?

ive made $100 this year but now after my last cashout I suddenly can't log into my account and they won't reply to my messages

I used PointClub for awhile but disconnected after reaching a payout threshold. I left a scathing survey police review and sent them an email loaded with negative feed back.

i recently decided to try and see if PointClub had many positive changes and I discovered that I had been deactivated and they will not respond to emails.

So I filed a BBB complaint using the address listed in Survey police. Let's see if they respond.

I suggest anyone else having problems with PointClub submit a complaint, it takes 5-10 min.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 5:53 AM, schludermann said:

I used PointClub for awhile but disconnected after reaching a payout threshold. I left a scathing survey police review and sent them an email loaded with negative feed back.

i recently decided to try and see if PointClub had many positive changes and I discovered that I had been deactivated and they will not respond to emails.

So I filed a BBB complaint using the address listed in Survey police. Let's see if they respond.

I suggest anyone else having problems with PointClub submit a complaint, it takes 5-10 min.

I quit them when I reached 10.00 bucks for a payout  when it would not work I e-mailed them they then told me the payout was 25 bucks I quit and left my points. I have no time for that type of BS

My opinion of them is pretty low at this point.  I really think their bonus system is just a ruse to make you think you are earning more. Overall, the value of the surveys that I see listed has stayed pretty much the same no matter what level I have been at.

• 1 year later...

1. Can someone explain to me why this company has launched an update of their site without basic features such as to provide the panelist access to his/her account profile to change Point Club's temporary password by the another one chosen by the panelist? Where is my Profile Tab to do that? They do not even know it 
2. I have 4 surveys in suspense since March 28 and more after that. If I have read it correctly they stated that the maximum waiting time to get those surveys credited would be 4 weeks. Any comments? Thank you. 

Where is my Profile Tab?

My original message to Point Club - May 10, 2019
Message : The new layout does not recognize my usual password. I needed to login with a temporary password and wanted to change it. I cannot find my profile tab to do that. The only tabs I can see are:
Pointbank, Profile Gym, Missions, Charging, and Communications. Please explain where my profile tab is. Thank you

Point Club response: May 11, 16:56 PDT
Thank you for your e-mail.
Would like to inform you that, as we have sent you the link to rest the password at your registered e-mail 

My response to Point Club - May 11, 21:20 PDT 
I am aware that you sent me a link to reset my password but you have not answer my question . Please read my original message again with the same kind of attention that your panel requests from us when we respond your surveys. . Where is the MY PROFILE TAB?

Team Point Club (PointClub) Response: May 12, 20:34 PDT
Thank you for your e-mail.
Like to inform you that, as you also know that we have just launched the website and our technical support is working on it, so that every features available for you and once it is fixed then it will very easy to get all the information.
So requesting you please wait, As our technical team is already working on it.

I'm mystified as well, but have no answers about their changes or bugs yet. Traditionally, survey companies send out e-mails to its members (like Branded Research or LifePoints) to inform them of upcoming changes. It helps members adjust, and buys some time and patience for site to work out bugs. Hope it gets resolved for you soon. I'm able to sign in there, but haven't seen any new surveys from them in a week, even though other members are.

• 2 weeks later...