MySurvey account inactive

episemion

Just went to see if there were any surveys to do and was greeted by "Account Inactive". Been with them close to 15 years and never a problem. Had points to cash out , but cannot. No idea why they did that to the account. I'll be contacting them - hopefully things will work out.

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2017 at 8:35 PM, episemion said:

Just went to see if there were any surveys to do and was greeted by "Account Inactive". Been with them close to 15 years and never a problem. Had points to cash out , but cannot. No idea why they did that to the account. I'll be contacting them - hopefully things will work out.

Did you ever get it solved? I got the same thing today.

11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Are they on the way out?  Looks like it.

Who knows? I check their Facebook page and some people are got inactive account messages too. 

I just checked and mine is fine. I haven't done a survey with them in about 3 months though. Too many of the surveys don't route correctly and I got tired of emailing to have points credited. I cashed out and only have 66 points left. They can go.

7 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I just checked and mine is fine. I haven't done a survey with them in about 3 months though. Too many of the surveys don't route correctly and I got tired of emailing to have points credited. I cashed out and only have 66 points left. They can go.

Yeah I have this problem too. But normally it's pretty good for me. 

12 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

They ban people right before they have a chance to cash out.  Happened to me, too.  Had enough to cash out.

Been with them for nearly 6 years. I don't think they'd just ban me outright without a reason. 

21 minutes ago, vercetti2021 said:

Been with them for nearly 6 years. I don't think they'd just ban me outright without a reason. 

Yeah, the reason is "they're totally incompetent". 

I've not had an email invite or a survey to take in a couple months.  Sent an email asking if there was a problem.  No reply in 8 days.  Was sent a product to test in home a month ago but never received any follow-up survey.  Sent an email about that, too.  No response in 3 weeks.  I've been with them as long as I can remember...at least 10 years.  So strange.  Everyone here made me nervous about the account inactive thing so I decided to cash out my points just now.  Had enough for $15 PayPal but when I tried to redeem, I got an error message saying the transaction timed-out.  WHAT?  Tried again...same thing.  So decided to try for $15 Amazon gift code.  That order went right thru!  Suspicious... Now we'll see if it arrives! 

On 6/22/2017 at 0:49 AM, ADonoghue said:

I've not had an email invite or a survey to take in a couple months.  Sent an email asking if there was a problem.  No reply in 8 days.  Was sent a product to test in home a month ago but never received any follow-up survey.  Sent an email about that, too.  No response in 3 weeks.  I've been with them as long as I can remember...at least 10 years.  So strange.  Everyone here made me nervous about the account inactive thing so I decided to cash out my points just now.  Had enough for $15 PayPal but when I tried to redeem, I got an error message saying the transaction timed-out.  WHAT?  Tried again...same thing.  So decided to try for $15 Amazon gift code.  That order went right thru!  Suspicious... Now we'll see if it arrives! 

Yeah...I would do that too. I still got issues with this still. No email from them yet. 

I'm still showing as active with My Survey (did a mini poll yesterday), but I haven't gotten a survey in two weeks.  Normally I'll get as many as 6 a day.  I decided to cash out and ordered $150 in Lowe's e-gift cards which I received.  I've been with My Survey for at least 30 years, but all the sales and mergers has made it a real nightmare.  "Carol Adams" would never put up with this nonsense.

14 hours ago, TriciaL said:

I'm still showing as active with My Survey (did a mini poll yesterday), but I haven't gotten a survey in two weeks.  Normally I'll get as many as 6 a day.  I decided to cash out and ordered $150 in Lowe's e-gift cards which I received.  I've been with My Survey for at least 30 years, but all the sales and mergers has made it a real nightmare.  "Carol Adams" would never put up with this nonsense.

Yeah sadly they've fallen off the map. Inactive account for what reason? I mean come on. I had 12000+ points on there. So ridiculous. 

• 3 weeks later...

My account has now been  "inactive" for over a month.  I have opened several tickets with the "helpless desk".  I have left comments on their facebook page about this issue and even used facebook  messager.  I filed a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and today, my case was closed because mysurvey never replied to my complaint.   I had been a member for over 10 years.  Do they ever reinstate anyone whose account they made inactive?