MySurvey account inactive

episemion

Well , that lasted all of barely a month! Everything was working as it should and I was getting a decent number of surveys. In the last 3 weeks there were also 2 diaries (beverage , personal routine) that were completed. In my email today (8/9) were 6 invites. When I went to the site , there was nary a survey listed to do and the 2 completed diaries along with another survey that were all pending points being credited were also gone. Looks like the same old IP issue again claiming my IP address is from outside the US or I am using a proxy (turned off). I use dialup and thus my IP address is dynamic with the 1st 2 parts (172.164) being static and the rest changing each time. Looks like somebody there does not understand. That is the only site of all that I use that sees my US IP address as not from the US!!

Their support is useless. The responses don't address the issue inquired about. Plus , when asked for details , nada.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

After several back and forth exchanges , always with a canned response , they finally did respond with an actual reply. The issue of the account being put on inactive status has been escalated to determine the cause. It was not my IP address or a proxy (gave them proof of each). The responder mentioned that it might be my isp - highly unlikely as it is a major one.

Will see how it goes. The account has now been inactive for almost 2 weeks.

I have had an "inactive account" since around the 14th of August. AND have e-mailed them several times in the past couple of weeks. Any answer? No! They can  either shape out or just ship out!

I really wish someone could have a talk w/ them!  Their customer service is just either a no reply or an automated message. I wish there was a way to tell this Carol Adams about her wonderful survey site & that the people working for SUCK!

The issue is still there and the ticket is not being closed as they usually do. There appears to be someone there that is actually following it and is addressing responses to me by my name. So , there is hope.

One thing to always try is messaging them via their FB page as that will get a response within a day or 2.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

My account is inactive too! 

Apparently there was evidence of such fraud. Account is inactived, banned from future membership, and if I had any points it's all invalid!

I only found out as went to sign in a few weeks back, thought it was odd not getting any survey emails. 

I've asked a few times what exactly have I meant to have done?? I do each survey carefully, I don't lie either! 

Not sure if anyone will read this, but wanted to share my experience!

To the poster, I hope you've got your account back.

They are ignoring me.. Funny that!

Based on our audit of your membership, we found evidence of such fraud. Therefore, we have inactivated your membership, barred you from future membership and invalidated your accumulated Reward Points.

5 hours ago, ScotsChick1980 said:

My account is inactive too! 

Apparently there was evidence of such fraud. Account is inactived, banned from future membership, and if I had any points it's all invalid!

I only found out as went to sign in a few weeks back, thought it was odd not getting any survey emails. 

I've asked a few times what exactly have I meant to have done?? I do each survey carefully, I don't lie either! 

Not sure if anyone will read this, but wanted to share my experience!

To the poster, I hope you've got your account back.

They are ignoring me.. Funny that!

Based on our audit of your membership, we found evidence of such fraud. Therefore, we have inactivated your membership, barred you from future membership and invalidated your accumulated Reward Points.

Not sure how much you had in your account and if your willing to fight for it.But you could go to the BBB and sometimes they will answer their emails over yours and get it straightened out.I mean it may happen and it's worth a shot if you want to pursue.I did it with GTM who is owned by the same company  it took them 6 months to resolve it (they owed me points)but I got them .I had even forgotten that they even owed me the points by the time I received them.

Since you (ScotsChick1980) are in Scotland and not the US , the best bet would be to message mysurvey via their Facebook page. Explain the situation calmly , mention where you are , and they will hopefully respond.

My Survey has stopped sending me invitations but I'm still an active member there. I cashed out last week thinking they were ready to drop me. They paid and I'm still a member but like I said, no survey invitations except a mini poll. I have to wonder if they're shutting down soon?

I log in to the site regularly to make sure I'm not missing any surveys since I don't always get emails for every single one but so far there's just been one since May started.  That said, it's not uncommon for there to be nothing there for me for 1-2 weeks and then all of a sudden there will be a huge clump of surveys all at once (looking at my point history, it seems for the past three months it's become "normal" for the first two weeks of the month to be practically dead and then surveys to pick up afterwards).

I just completed a GTM survey on my health at mysurvey, for which I got 300 points, but it took me forever to finish.  At least now I have enough to get a $25 Amazon G

I had another survey on mysurvey where my screen went dead when I clicked on the survey, and so I assumed the website was not working, and I logged out of it, but I had the same problem with the survey that I just completed, and I stayed on the website, and the survey eventually came up.

• 1 month later...

Managed to find a way to ask for help, ( put mysurvey in search till came up with that login page we all love) was able to click help then and posted a message to them. Wonder if will get a reply as still can't login....incase anyone wants it here is that link I used

https://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.lobbyGeneral&myContent=CONTACT

Help and message at bottom of webpage in green

I could not log into my account at mysurvey for a few days last month, but then I reset my password, and that solved my problem.  Before then when I entered in my email and password, it kept saying that my email or password was not valid.  It works just fine for me now.  I haven't tried to contact customer service though, and I am going to try to redeem for an Amazon $25 GC this week.  I hope that goes through.

14 hours ago, Tricia567 said:

Managed to find a way to ask for help, ( put mysurvey in search till came up with that login page we all love) was able to click help then and posted a message to them. Wonder if will get a reply as still can't login....incase anyone wants it here is that link I used

https://www.mysurvey.com/index.cfm?action=Main.lobbyGeneral&myContent=CONTACT

Help and message at bottom of webpage in green

That link is no longer valid - hasn't been for some time (at least in the US). You have to log in and use the Help Center link on the site. That link is currently down (server issue).