Computer Use & Quality of Life (Academic)

ptholmes

In search of participants who have ever used a computer!

A student at Oregon Tech is searching for people who are over 18 years or older to participate in a 10-minute survey on the effects of computer use and how it affects your life.

If you agree to participate, you will be asked a series of questions about how often you use the computer and how you feel afterwards, then followed by a quick assessment.

Don’t worry, this is strictly anonymous and your personal information will not be asked in any way and your answers will be entirely confidential. If you’re interested in participating, click this link to get started.

https://oit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SeTTHUMeVZ

Thank you for your time, Patrick.

• Like 1

I really don't see how you can tell from this survey if computer use has an effect on someones quality of life by the questions you asked.  Your questions have no correlation, you didn't ask about eyesight before someone started using a computer, also age has something to do with eyesight before pc's were invented.  Computers don't have to have any bearing one one's satisfaction  with their home, neighborhood or community, family , children etc.  The only things you'll learn from this survey is whether some people get blurry vision or headaches from using the computer a lot.

I got the idea this survey was aimed more at people who may have a job that requires them to sit in a cubicle or such for hours a day working on a computer, I can see where that would have much more an effect on eyesight, neck or shoulder pain and the like.  I wear off the shelf reading glasses (an option I don't believe was given) simply due to age, and don't really feel any side effects.  Also not sure what satisfaction with various parts of my life has to do with using a computer as somelady mentioned.

• 1 month later...
On 16.05.2017 at 9:03 PM, ptholmes said:

In search of participants who have ever used a computer!

A student at Oregon Tech is searching for people who are over 18 years or older to participate in a 10-minute survey on the effects of computer use and how it affects your life.

If you agree to participate, you will be asked a series of questions about how often you use the computer and how you feel afterwards, then followed by a quick assessment.

Don’t worry, this is strictly anonymous and your personal information will not be asked in any way and your answers will be entirely confidential. If you’re interested in participating, click this link to get started.

https://oit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SeTTHUMeVZ

Thank you for your time, Patrick.

Oh, I'll try!))) However, it`s interesting are there any results?))