Harris Poll

Lurkergirl

Okay  is anyone else having the problems I am with this site ? I can take the survey from my firefox browser  but I cannot go to the web site using same said browser .I end up having to go to internet explorer  to get  in the web site .Now I have wrote them 3 separate times about this with no response .I am fed up trying to go back and forth ,never had a problem until they decided to upgrade .I don't like that word now when it comes to survey sites because it usually means its going to be worse not better same with pinecond

No, but there again I use Internet Explorer, no clue why it is giving you hassles with Firefox.  I rarely log into the site as it is unless I'm redeeming rewards, and just take surveys via the email links they constantly send.  Last time I logged on I had to set up a password and a series of ID questions, but that was it.

I have been very frustrated with Harris Poll.  I get emails and surveys which I can complete (I usually use Firefox,)  but I have not been able to get to the site using either Firefox or Safari.   When I try checking my password, in case I am using an old one, I get no response.  I have also never gotten a response from customer service either.

Yes its getting frustrated can do the survey from Firefox  but it won't let me into the site using Firefox ,I enter everything and it won't let me log in .Go to IE and I can get in ,wrote them at least 3 times about the problem and no replies .I use to get replies before they decided to "update" their site .

• Like 1