Funny thing to ask someone to try

footfree

I get a survey and at the end it ask if I would like to try something if they were to send it, I said yes.But guess what that was?A hamburger and from of all places a  fast food restaurant.Yeah............. I like to see if they can send this one.But hey thanks for the laugh...........

• Like 3

They may send you either an e-mail or regular mail coupon good for one.  Did they ask for your address or e-mail?  I've had that happen with pizza.

• Like 1

Nope they didn't ask for any info-(however they should have that info) I did think about the coupon but it said "if we were to send you the product "so that is what I thought was funny.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got some free no-name underarm deodorant to test out and take a survey on. It will be a couple of weeks before they email me with the survey. Then I will get my reward points at mypoints.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ErgoProxy said:

Well, I got some free no-name underarm deodorant to test out and take a survey on. It will be a couple of weeks before they email me with the survey. Then I will get my reward points at mypoints.

I like the deodorant product test.I haven't had to buy deodorant in years because of those.