GFK

canadamom

After nearly two decades of providing our members with opportunities to share their opinions on a variety of consumer topics, ask GfK US is officially shutting down our US community and website.

Please know we have sincerely appreciated your involvement and dedication to our community and our aim is to prepare you for this transition. Here’s what you need to know:

Effective immediately, members will receive fewer survey invitations

All ask GfK US survey opportunities will cease by May 31, 2017

The ask GfK US portal will remain open until July 31, 2017

Membership points need to be cashed out on or before Jun 30, 2017

Point Balances: per our current Points Program policy, members can only redeem if they have accrued a minimum of 2,500 points. Although members with less than 2,500 points are not eligible to redeem, as a token of our appreciation ask GfK US is relaxing the minimum points threshold and will allow members to redeem provided they have accrued a minimum of 1,875 points. Any member, who has not earned a minimum of 1,875 points by the aforementioned cut-off date, will forfeit their current balance.   

• 2 weeks later...

BWWWAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's what happens when you straight up lie and treat your members like crap. Karma is a feisty lil heffer! Buh bye now.....buh bye!  :-D:8_laughing:

• Like 1

Absolutely, Pythoness!  I so love it when KARMA finally hits and I'm loving it.  I got so sick of being ripped off on points by GFK that I'm going to throw a little celebration that they won't be clogging up my email with broken promises, lame excuses, etc.  Truly afraid to trust "Nice Quest" which they're heavily promoting as I fear it's just another incarnation of their highly questionable practices.

Thank you for the update of GFK folding. Who knows if my points are even redeemable. I have just a little over 7000 and it only buys 1 item from VUDU, all that work for nothing, disgusting.