Freebies

calafan

17 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I am noticing a lot of surveys, but some of them say it is for school projects. 

I've done many paying surveys put up by students and academic institutions over the last couple of years. Maybe I'm a cynic, but who's to say they're not coming here first seeing if they can get the work done for free.

4 minutes ago, calafan said:

I've done many paying surveys put up by students and academic institutions over the last couple of years. Maybe I'm a cynic, but who's to say they're not coming here first seeing if they can get the work done for free.

I can't argue that.  I just saw a new one about Waste Management.  Where are these all coming from??

4 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I can't argue that.  I just saw a new one about Waste Management.  Where are these all coming from??

Exactly. I just submitted a reply to the Waste Management one saying simply not here to work for free.

• Like 1

They remind me of charities who ask for money to support a cause.They sell you something or they say they are giving you you a calendar for your mere donation of ....ya..da.ya.da..yaya once you start  giving them something they are always coming back with their hands out for more.I come here to vent or keep up to date on surveys not to be hassled to give info out for free.I'm with peach I don't trust them.So I guess that makes me cynical.

• Like 2