One Opinion and Paypal

footfree

Cashed out yesterday and never received payment.I just emailed them so I'm not sure what will happen.I will let you know what they say.I thought someone else said they had a problem with their Paypal payment?Does anyone remember this?I really do not want to do anymore surveys if they are not going to pay me.

10 minutes ago, footfree said:

Cashed out yesterday and never received payment.I just emailed them so I'm not sure what will happen.I will let you know what they say.I thought someone else said they had a problem with their Paypal payment?Does anyone remember this?I really do not want to do anymore surveys if they are not going to pay me.

Interesting. I cashed out on Sunday and still waiting. Just out of curiosity was this the original One Opinion or a My View account that was transferred to One Opinion?

1 hour ago, footfree said:

I wasn't with My View so One Opinion only.Hmmm did you by chance email them asking about your payment?

I did so after seeing your post. Waiting for a response.

So now I get a email to change my password.I just freakin changed it how many times does this company want us to do this?I just joined like 6 weeks ago so this will be the second time since joining to change that password.Plus if you try to sign in they wont let you till you change it.Very frustrating I don't like changing my password this often.

• Like 1

Heard back from them today

Thank you for writing in, and apologies for any reward concerns!

We have recently made some adjustments to our rewards system. We have implemented additional security checks to our reward processing. This additional processing time will ensure that our members receive the rewards they’ve worked hard to earn.

Please allow up to 3 days for any virtual orders to process.

Not a problem, but why these companies don't let us know things ahead of time is beyond me.If they had done this to begin with then I wouldn't have wasted my or their time tracking down a answer.

UPDATE -They are paying thru Paypal ,my daughter did a online focus group for them and got paid today so that's a big relief.And I should receive mine tomorrow. 

Its because they are constantly being hacked. i have been hacked 3 times now with in last 6 months. I have posted before on this problem with them. they keep wanting to (and do ) blame it on Google Mail which is utter **. I talked to a Rep after the last hacking (wiped out my entire account including survey history---whats a hacker going to due with that??!!  and she claimed they have the BEST security of any site including Google! Whatever. As soon as I hit the cash out mark, I just get a Walmart or Target card. Now they want to search your credit file to qualify for PayPal and make you answer questions that can only be in that file. I am afraid to even go on their site due to their security problems. Personally, and I am not a conspiracy person or anything, but how easy is it for employees to grab a few Visa Cards once in a awhile and blame it on us or google and make up go through 3 sets of storefront or mountain pictures!