Have a problem with Opinion OutPost? Submit a BBB complaint

schludermann

On 6/3/2017 at 8:10 PM, shawn95187 said:

I have been an IPOLL member for over 10 years. I have apparently had my account deactivated as well:

Hello Shawn,

After a thorough review of your account, our Accounts Department has determined that the activity on your account has violated our terms and conditions. Unfortunately, accounts that violate our terms and conditions can no longer be restored. Our Accounts Department has made the final decision to permanently deactivate your membership along with your account balance.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We value our members as well as our clients who make important decisions based on input from the responses our members provide.  

For more information, please review our Terms and Conditions under Unauthorized Uses and  Suspension; Termination; De-activation of Panel Membership Accounts https://www.ipoll.com/en/policies/terms/general

Kind regards,

Sarah
iPoll Helpdesk
https://www.ipoll.com/

This strategy of vaguely referring to a TOS statement but refusing to communicate what part of the TOS was violated,  must be taught in a Survey Customer Support class because they all do it. This is a FU support strategy. I've challenged a number of survey aggregators and providers and they always supply a null response.

• Like 2

They did that to me a few years back and I did fairly well with them They should tell you what you violated when that happened to me they said I rushed doing the surveys I believe they set a time for completing a survey so if your to fast you are as good as gone.

After 10 years of being with this company, I'm frozen too. And my Ipoll and Opinion World (which I haven't used in over a year) have both been terminated. What is going on with this company??? They used to be the best for me, and now I can't even get into my account. Seriously thinking of filing with BBB. The lack of response I'm getting is most troubling. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 8:31 AM, schludermann said:

Having problems with Opinion Outpost, like a frozen account or data "concerns"? And support is very unhelpful?

I would file a complaint with the BBB, here's the details to start a complaint:

Business Name:    Survey Sampling International, LLC
Address:    Shelton, CT 06484
Phone:    (203) 567-7200
http://www.bbb.org/connecticut

I'm about to file a complaint. Just a question for those who have - do you file it as consumer to business? Or business to business? I'm having a hard time figuring out which selections to choose in this situation. 

On 7/11/2017 at 9:42 AM, nicoled said:

I'm about to file a complaint. Just a question for those who have - do you file it as consumer to business? Or business to business? I'm having a hard time figuring out which selections to choose in this situation. 

file as consumer, use customer service as issue, if you account is frozen, tell them to unfreeze it and stop doing it (i've hag 6 freezes in a year).  Be ready for a slow turn around. I filed mine in march and it's still processing. nIf enough people make a permanent record by complaining and then post that. Then perhaps Opinion Outpost will reconsider their modus operandi.

• 2 weeks later...

I am at zero but because I cashed out $15.00 from them not too long ago. I do not get a lot of surveys but have not had any problem.

• 3 weeks later...

I like many others aren't getting paid from Opinion Outpost. Your best bet is to contact the attorney general and file complaints so they can continue their investigation on fraud against the owners.  I know many states have taken reports. Close this place down and put the "thieves" in jail. They had message on site I need a verified Paypal account and I do for the last 15 years. Now won't answer emails or phone.

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problem after several years with them , I started getting DQ then I noticed that the points were lowered after spending a lot of time on the survey , now they deactivated my account over data concerns and sent me a list of what I had to confirm which I did and still am deactivated all the while I still had points that were not cashed out now if I am answering their questions from my e-mail that I have had all the time and they are sending me questions common sense is I am who I say I am. These survey sites seem want us to work for free although they get paid .

• 4 months later...

I’ve been on Survey Spot/Opinion Outpost panel for about two years. They stopped sending me survey invitations a few days ago. Emailed them and no response. Tried again to get into my account and now I’m told it’s been blocked due to data concerns! What?! I was close to another pay out. There’s something shady going on here! 

I made a good amount of money from them over many years but a number of months back they froze my account over data concerns and didn't respond to the several emails I sent them. Fortunately I had little or no money in my account when this happened. Also happened with Opinion World. The SSI companies are the worst as far as freezing your account over data concerns. Also another negative with getting your SSI panel accounts frozen is if SSI surveys appear on other panels you belong to you probably won't get an opportunity to do them.