one opinion account closed???????

fiestyvermin

I was on the OneOpinion website yesterday and did 2 or 3 surveys today I get the following:

OneOpinion.com -

Access Denied

Error code 15

This request was blocked by the security rules

2017-05-25 15:44:32 UTC

• Your IP70.178.233.165
  • |Proxy IP107.154.77.28(ID 10430)
Incident ID: 430000570225158987-627893733025514389

I am not sure what they saw or why they did it I have no clue but sighs. I did not violate the terms or thats my words I do not know what happened or why I am just glad I withdrew all my money before this happened.

Well Monday I cashed in and was told I would have my money in a few hours and then nothing.I emailed them and they wrote back saying this  

We have implemented additional security checks to our reward processing. This additional processing time will ensure that our members receive the rewards they’ve worked hard to earn.

Please allow up to 3 days for any virtual orders to process.

Now 3 days later nothing.However my daughter did a online focus group with them and got paid via PayPal yesterday so not sure what is going on.Maybe somehow your account got screwed up in the process.So I would email them.Plus did you get the email about changing your password yet again.I just joined on 4/18 of this year and this is the 2nd time I have been asked to change it,well 3 if you want to count the password I joined with.I'm wondering if their web site has been comprised ?

45 minutes later and I  got paid- me a happy girl!!!!

you were right foot resetting the password corrected everything and I was able to log in. Just that screen that I posted struck  fear  into me and I thought something might have happened. Thanks for your help and glad I was not deleted or inactivacted

• Like 1