Pinecone Research Login issues

yobry1

I cannot login to pinecones website. I've been a member for 8-9 years now and get survey invites quite often and have no issues loging in to complete surveys, but when I try to login to the homepage to check my points and redeem, I get login failed, or locked out. I've tried loging in for 2 weeks now with this issue using 3 different computers and 3 separate browsers on each(Edge, Chrome, Firefox) and get the same result. All 3 pc's have windows 10, I've even reset my wifi router a few times. I emailed Pinecone a few days ago and they just said they  unlocked my account and to try logging in again which I tried again with the same issue. I just called their number and left  a message with my ID and password hoping they can get into my acct.

Has anyone else had this issue before with Pinecone?

NEVERMIND! I just got an email from them after they listened to my voicemail and I had 2 numbers switched in my login ID, DUH!!!

• 8 months later...

I have been locked out of Pinecone for 3 weeks.  I have repeatedly sent emails asking to unlock but they have not done so as of this date, 1/29/18.  I have changed my password, I have tried logging in from different computers, I have tried logging in using different browsers...no luck.  I keep taking surveys and am notified of my credit to my account.  What good is the credit if I can't log into my account to use it!  Anybody else have RECENT problems?

7 hours ago, docfngrs said:

I have been locked out of Pinecone for 3 weeks.  I have repeatedly sent emails asking to unlock but they have not done so as of this date, 1/29/18.  I have changed my password, I have tried logging in from different computers, I have tried logging in using different browsers...no luck.  I keep taking surveys and am notified of my credit to my account.  What good is the credit if I can't log into my account to use it!  Anybody else have RECENT problems?

Maybe you should call them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just contacted BBB to ask what can be done if anything.  i have also posted on Facebook essentially warning others!  Sucks because I have quite a bit of points built up.  My feeling is that once you build up a certain amount of points or have cashed in a certain amount, they cut you off cold.  Don't want to pay you, so they pay themselves with your points!  

2 hours ago, docfngrs said:

I just contacted BBB to ask what can be done if anything.  i have also posted on Facebook essentially warning others!  Sucks because I have quite a bit of points built up.  My feeling is that once you build up a certain amount of points or have cashed in a certain amount, they cut you off cold.  Don't want to pay you, so they pay themselves with your points!  

Never had a problem with Pinecone

On 2/7/2018 at 8:11 AM, docfngrs said:

Pinecone also owns Harris Poll  and I turned them in to the BBB for not giving me my points.After that  they canceled my account and kept the $5 I had in my account to boot.So I wouldn't put it past Pinecone to do the same thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The biggest problem I have with Pinecone Research is that a different site comes up when I either try to access a survey or even try to log on to the site.  This doesn't always happen, but a site called "Jobs2Shop" often comes up instead of the survey or the site.  I can get to the Pinecone log-in page; but after I put my information in, this Jobs2Shop site comes up.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I cannot even write them because this site comes up when I click on the "contact us" link.

Ok for over 2 month have not been able to get into Pinecone acct.  I get survey invitations and get in just fine , get credit for doing surveys but can not log into Home page to redeem credits.  I have used different browsers , changed password  10+ time get conformation  email go to home page and log in failed over and over again.  Send them emails from Contact them... only answer is canned change password, use different browser and last night doing survey got  don't use moble(on ipad) but did the survey fine just can;t get in to get my money.  I have used ipad, imac , different browsers.  Chrome, explorer and safari  and my usual FirefoxMozilla.  No luck anywhere and no help from Pinecome must have sent  15+ emails to different addresses

On 3/28/2018 at 10:57 AM, slnewman said:
  1. @docfngrs    Pinecone does not answer emails.    You have to go to the help page      .

Went there still don't answer about  getting log in failed...  can take surveys fine and get in with new password but can not get into home page  Help page also says log in if you are member ...that is my problem I can' t log in.  Are they stupid ?  Oh been memeber for at least 10 yrs

• 1 year later...

Is anybody else having this log in problem with Pinecone? I keep getting survey invitations, and when I click on the survey link in the email, I get a page where my ID number and password are automatically in their fields. So far, so good. But when I click on the green log in button to start the survey, I get this annoying circle that just keeps going around forever. When I start all over and click on the "Forgot user ID and password" button I get the same thing: that stupid circle that doesn't stop going around. I clicked on the Contact Us link and filled out the fields with my complaint, but even that won't go through because the site doesn't recognize my log in info. I've been having this issue since late December 2019.

I can't contact Karen, the person whose name is always in the emails, because it's a no response email. So I'm stuck. I can't log in, I can't change my password, and I can't complain about it. If they closed my account, why are they still sending me surveys?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think Pinecone has went to the darkside, becoming a scam company. They haven't even processed payment for those who were able to log in these past two weeks and their BBB rating is a solid F.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1