Harris Poll-getting on my nerves

peach6

I don't know how long I will continue with Harris Poll  I refuse to spend 15 minutes just to be screened to see if there is a survey available and then told that there is not any available  it is a waste of my time.

• Like 2

A few years back I was taking a survey for them.  After 45 minutes I got a screen telling me that I was being dq'd.  I had never been on a survey that long and then been dumped.  Little did I know this was going to happen over and over. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep  I am starting to hate Harris Poll  and not fond of Pinecone  . Harris poll  I did a survey and its not showing in my done surveys .i have emailed them about this and the fact they do not work  on my regular browser .I am wishing I could  get enough to cash out and be done with them .

• Like 1

I did one for them today got about 1/3 of the way done and it closes out on me saying they have enough respondents .Okay fine, then give me back my answers so I know you wont profit from them?lol like that would ever happen..........

• Like 1

Not sure what to do I did a survey its been now at least 2-3 days  no points added  yet they have sent me 2 more surveys .I am not wanting to do them because I have yet to be credited with the last survey .I am not sure if I should   write them one more time and tell them I  want my points or I will contact the BBB  or just dump them .They use to be great  but now since this "upgrade " they are awful  .Its reminding me of My Survey  right before I dumped them ,because they never credited me and never answered my questions .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lurkergirl said:

Not sure what to do I did a survey its been now at least 2-3 days  no points added  yet they have sent me 2 more surveys .I am not wanting to do them because I have yet to be credited with the last survey .I am not sure if I should   write them one more time and tell them I  want my points or I will contact the BBB  or just dump them .They use to be great  but now since this "upgrade " they are awful  .Its reminding me of My Survey  right before I dumped them ,because they never credited me and never answered my questions .

I did one 2 days ago it was a Pinecone survey and as of today I have not received credit and I did one today it was also a Pinecone survey I did not see any number on it not sure what I am going to do I know for a fact I won't be doing anymore until these are credited.

9 hours ago, peach6 said:

I did one 2 days ago it was a Pinecone survey and as of today I have not received credit and I did one today it was also a Pinecone survey I did not see any number on it not sure what I am going to do I know for a fact I won't be doing anymore until these are credited.

I did one for Pinecone 2 days ago and got paid.I would write them.

Lukergirl- I would write them but they are the slowest people when it comes to a responses.Don't expect a answer for at least a week if not longer.

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

Is anybody getting credit for the surveys they have done on Harris Poll? I am still waiting on 2 that I did this week I am usually credited the next day but not this time.

Not me  I have wrote on the contact page 4 times ,have not been credited since 6/5 I did a survey on  6/13   nothing I have 3 surveys sitting in my in box and I am not interested in doing them  ,I did mention the bbb  but I  am to the point of just dumping them like I did  my survey .I don't mind doing surveys  but when you don't get points and they do not respond to your requests  well its getting old

• Like 1