Harris Poll-getting on my nerves

peach6

Well  since their emails  were clogging up my inbox   I decided to try and see what would happen  most of them I did disqualify    but there were 2  that  I did do ,now surprise   1  said up to 48  hours to get points  and the other one they did credit right away  .I still never got credit for the really old survey I did  over a week ago  .

• Like 1

I just did one for them last night and got my points at the end.Not sure why they do this for some and not all.I think they should pay for all of them upfront.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Well  since their emails  were clogging up my inbox   I decided to try and see what would happen  most of them I did disqualify    but there were 2  that  I did do ,now surprise   1  said up to 48  hours to get points  and the other one they did credit right away  .I still never got credit for the really old survey I did  over a week ago  .

Lurkergirl,I just checked my account and I did receive my points for the 2 surveys today

• Like 1

Just checked they did give me the one survey points from one I did yesterday   but one deposited says only 50 points  unfortunately   sometimes they do not tell you how many points they will give you  on some surveys .I don't know if its from the one from ages ago or not .Anyway  I did get some points  guess they are better than none . Kind of surprised they never did answer any of my  many many message requests .