20/20 panel- new rewards program

footfree

Now you can get points?I never really thought much of it and didn't really read up until today.I mean they asked me to do surveys for points sometimes I did ,sometimes I didn't .I really never looked into but I thought maybe I should.So at 500 points you can redeem for a $5. tango card and at 1000 points you can get Paypal.Maybe I'm late to jump on this boat but I have never heard anyone talk about this before,so is anyone else doing this for them?

Yes,But the surveys are few and far between. Since Oct. last year I've earned  180 points.  I never qualify for the big money discussions they have - at least not in the past year. I've been with them since 2013 but I think they just started the surveys in 2016.

• Like 1

I did 20/20, a 45 minute phone call for.........................$25.00..........................................:?

I remember the days getting $100.00.....................................................:-P

I usually have done 4-7 focus groups by June, this year only one for $85 and that $25 one.......................................:-(

Wow, I remember posting about this a couple years ago. They started doing surveys for points in addition to online focus groups. But then they suddenly got rid of the survey section, I lost my points, and went back to only having focus groups.

So now they are back to offering surveys again??

4 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Wow, I remember posting about this a couple years ago. They started doing surveys for points in addition to online focus groups. But then they suddenly got rid of the survey section, I lost my points, and went back to only having focus groups.

So now they are back to offering surveys again??

I don't like that -getting points and then having them taking it away  is no better then stealing.Doesn't encourage me to want to do the surveys.

• Like 1