Tellwut cashout rate

Avemaria92

How often is everyone cashing out with Tellwut?  I came back to it having nothing else to do right now and used to cash out monthly with them.. the past few days i've only had a handful of point questions to answer..

• Like 1

I save up for the $50 AGC.  I am cashing out about every 3-4 months.  I don't think that is bad at all since I have sites that I cannot even cashout after 4 years of doing their surveys.  When Tellwut first came to my attention (thank you 1957horses!) I think I cashed out after the first 30 days, but I did a ton of surveys at that time, like I was catching up on a month or two's daily surveys.  After that it started to even out.  I do wish they had paypal, but they are offering more cards now. 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2017 at 3:28 PM, Avemaria92 said:

How often is everyone cashing out with Tellwut?  I came back to it having nothing else to do right now and used to cash out monthly with them.. the past few days i've only had a handful of point questions to answer..

You now need to COMPLETE one external survey per month to be eligible for roughly 130 points per day via the personal surveys. 25 points on Friday on Facebook for their weekly FB survey.  Newsletter once a week for 50 points.

I cash out around every 20 days these days with quite a few points coming from external surveys. I remember when I started some years ago there were no external surveys and I was cashing out every 15 days or so.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JD said:

You now need to COMPLETE one external survey per month to be eligible for roughly 130 points per day via the personal surveys. 25 points on Friday on Facebook for their weekly FB survey.  Newsletter once a week for 50 points.

I cash out around every 20 days these days with quite a few points coming from external surveys. I remember when I started some years ago there were no external surveys and I was cashing out every 15 days or so.

thanks for mentioning this or I'd never have bothered to do an external with them..  that explains why i'm throttled down to basically nothing right now.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:09 AM, rosiesmom said:

I save up for the $50 AGC.  I am cashing out about every 3-4 months.  I don't think that is bad at all since I have sites that I cannot even cashout after 4 years of doing their surveys.  When Tellwut first came to my attention (thank you 1957horses!) I think I cashed out after the first 30 days, but I did a ton of surveys at that time, like I was catching up on a month or two's daily surveys.  After that it started to even out.  I do wish they had paypal, but they are offering more cards now. 

Your most welcome rosiesmom lol

• Like 1

I only do the poll questions for 5-10 pts each and last time it took me about 4 months to reach the 4000 pts required for the Amazon gift card. I don't bother with external surveys due to constand DQing. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JD said:

Just wanted clarify that it's once every 30 days that an external survey must be completed in order to have full access to the user created surveys.

And every time you complete or even just participate in an external survey you are put into our weekly 4000 point give away.

We also have some point give aways on Wednesday's we have a 500 point give away on Facebook and on Friday's we have a $5 Amazon gift card give away.

• Like 2

Also most of our members are able to redeem every 2 to 3 weeks, if they are fully participating everyday.

• Like 2

I think I had 2 3rd party surveys last week. That is a lot for me.  I just don't fit the demographics that the sites are looking for.  But I keep trying, and dq'ing. HA!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I think I had 2 3rd party surveys last week. That is a lot for me.  I just don't fit the demographics that the sites are looking for.  But I keep trying, and dq'ing. HA!

Hi rosiesmom

There could be several reasons for disqualifying as per our FAQ

Why do I have to qualify for a survey/Why don’t I qualify?

Market research companies may be looking for members with specific demographics to answer their surveys. This means you may have to answer some pre-qualifying questions, such as your age, gender or shopping habits. There are several reasons why you may not qualify for a survey even after answering some pre qualifying questions. These reasons include not fitting into the specific requirements for a survey, you have already completed a study on the same topic recently, the demographic quota you fit into is already full, you answered a quality control question incorrectly or you may have already attempted or completed this survey from Tellwut or another panel. Many surveys include speeding checks to make sure you are not speeding through the survey, and they will terminate you if they feel you are going through the survey too quickly. If you don’t qualify for a survey, you will be redirected back to Tellwut for more survey opportunities if available. You also will be entered into our monthly draw for 4,000 points each time you attempt or complete a survey.

Also another reason for disqualifying is if you are a member of other survey sites. As some sites host the same surveys.

Lastly some demographics close faster than others as those people make up the bulk of survey takers in online surveys in general (usually females and usually the older  demographic for bother males and females).

• Like 1

• 3 years later...