How many emails

1957horses

OK every time I get this survey to get in a C Space, about the 5th question ask "...........how many emails do you check........." I have tried several times putting in 1, 2, 3 ext. But always kicks me out after answering!! So what IS the MAGIC number of emails that answers this question to get to the next page?? There have been a couple good fitting subjects I would fit perfectly in but get kicked out after answering this question. TICKS ME OFF.....................................................................................:2_grimacing:

c.png

• Like 1

I wish I knew.  Seems like it doesn't matter what a person puts, it isn't enough to get through it.  I am tired of the "5-6 questions to see if you are paying attention" stuff.  Yes a square has 4 sides, unless you are talking about a cube, which changes the answer completely.  Some of these things are ridiculous!

• Like 2

If you get that question it's a signal that your previous answers have already disqualified you so it doesn't matter what you answer.  When you do qualify for a Communispace, that question never comes up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NaomiNo said:

If you get that question it's a signal that your previous answers have already disqualified you so it doesn't matter what you answer.  When you do qualify for a Communispace, that question never comes up.

Ooooo really?? Here you are a 'newbie' teaching an old dog a new trick..................................................................:shock:

lol I'm new to the forums (lurked for a bit before finally signing up/posting) but have been doing surveys for... frankly, way too long at this point!