Would you buy this product?

RoseZ21

Hi All!

I'm new to the world of entrepreneurs but came up with a decent idea a few months ago and want to see if it has any merit. It would be a huge help if you could take my survey and let me know if you and your friends would have any interest in my product!

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/fYzHI5Rj

Quick Backstory:
Back in February I was traveling to Norway to see the Northern Lights and of course my period was due mid trip. I woke up one morning with serious cramps but had a whole day planned I couldn't miss out on! I was sitting in the breakfast area of my hotel hunched over in pain trying to get some food down so I could take Advil and thought.. how the heck am I going to get through this day in this much pain!? If only my leggings had a heating pad in the waistband!! I could just turn it on any time and be pain free and nobody would even know the difference... 
Anyway, the pain eventually faded after a few doses of Advil but my idea stuck with me since then. Maybe I'm the only one who has this problem or maybe others have been craving a similar product. Either way please let me know!

Sincerely,

LavaLeggings