Quick Thoughts froze account

MrsDenise

So that makes Ipoll, OO, Surveyspot and now Quick thoughts, all gone. Luckily I had cashed out Ipoll and didn't have enough in OO or SSpot. I had a $10 itunes gift code in Quick Thoughts I tried to cashout, that was when I found that one froze. Quick Thoughts finally got back to me and this is what they said.

"Hello,

We thank you for your patience with us and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

After a thorough review of your QuickThoughts account by our Accounts Department, they were unable to verify the information you have given us, and are concerned the account has been taken-over or being used for fraudulent activities.  The account has shown inconsistent markers across the device or network it is using to access our site. Consequently, your QuickThoughts  account has been permanently disabled for not following the Opinion Outpost Terms and Conditions.

Because this account is permanently disabled, you will not be able to access it in the future, and you will not be able to re-register with QuickThoughts nor be able to participate in any surveys offered by SSI.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We value both our members and clients, and take serious security measures to protect them from any egregious activity.  

For more information, please read through our Terms and Conditions under "Unauthorized Uses" and "Suspension; Termination; De-Activation of Panel Membership Accounts": https://www.quickthoughtsapp.com/Terms-and-condition

Kind regards,
Maricel
QuickThoughts Helpdesk"

I feel they finally are figuring it out that we aren't doing anything wrong and that it could be something else, but to protect their selves, they freeze and terminate us. The inconsistent makers could only be, that I do surveys where ever I am and for the last two years, I haven't gotten farther than 200 miles from home. So I also feel something is buggy in their system.

My advice is to keep your accounts cashed out and even though they reinstate your account, they very well can freeze it again and it will possibly be permanent.

The same thing happened to me as well. I am now terminated from IPOLL and QuickThoughts.  (I gave up on OO and Surveyspot years ago)

Also, my account has been deactivated www.acop.com (American Consumer Panel) 

I have been nervous about www.acop.com since it has been so long since I have been paid. I still get surveys and my account is still active but that really doesn't mean much. When they send me a SSI survey I close out. I don't want to complete it and then not get paid since I am banned from them.

I had something similar happen to me shortly after I signed on with Swagbucks. I was on for two days and racked up over 700 survey points. I thought that was a good start. Then on the 3rd day I could log in. I went to their customer service to find out why. They said I committed some violation. I wanted to know just what I could have done. All the sent me was a link to their FAQ about it, case closed. So I figured there's nothing I can do and just forget about Swagbucks. Then out of the blue four days later I get an e-mail from them saying they looked at my case again, gave me the points they owed me and that was that. I think they gave me "bonus" points too because it was over 300 points. But I've been using them since then. I'm up to over 6,000 points now.

My account from QT's was terminated because they said I violate their terms 

On 6/6/2017 at 9:38 AM, MrsDenise said:

So that makes Ipoll, OO, Surveyspot and now Quick thoughts, all gone. Luckily I had cashed out Ipoll and didn't have enough in OO or SSpot. I had a $10 itunes gift code in Quick Thoughts I tried to cashout, that was when I found that one froze. Quick Thoughts finally got back to me and this is what they said.

"Hello,

We thank you for your patience with us and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

After a thorough review of your QuickThoughts account by our Accounts Department, they were unable to verify the information you have given us, and are concerned the account has been taken-over or being used for fraudulent activities.  The account has shown inconsistent markers across the device or network it is using to access our site. Consequently, your QuickThoughts  account has been permanently disabled for not following the Opinion Outpost Terms and Conditions.

Because this account is permanently disabled, you will not be able to access it in the future, and you will not be able to re-register with QuickThoughts nor be able to participate in any surveys offered by SSI.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. We value both our members and clients, and take serious security measures to protect them from any egregious activity.  

For more information, please read through our Terms and Conditions under "Unauthorized Uses" and "Suspension; Termination; De-Activation of Panel Membership Accounts": https://www.quickthoughtsapp.com/Terms-and-condition

Kind regards,
Maricel
QuickThoughts Helpdesk"

I feel they finally are figuring it out that we aren't doing anything wrong and that it could be something else, but to protect their selves, they freeze and terminate us. The inconsistent makers could only be, that I do surveys where ever I am and for the last two years, I haven't gotten farther than 200 miles from home. So I also feel something is buggy in their system.

My advice is to keep your accounts cashed out and even though they reinstate your account, they very well can freeze it again and it will possibly be permanent.

I had my account terminated from QT because according to them I violated their T&C from doing one of their surveys. I don't know what exactly I did, but I answered the survey truthfully. I really liked doing their surveys although I hated doing the TV surveys for .45 cents. 

• 4 months later...

I've been locked out many times and while very frustrating, I gave them the benefit of doubt untill recently. I've actually been locked out so many times and for so long that I can't remember my password anymore. I had earned $70 in Jb Hifi vouchers - you can only cash out one $10 per transaction which is ridiculous. I tried cashing the first one out and while the credit disappeared from my account I never received the voucher and my account was locked yet again. This was over a month ago. I have emailed "help desk" several times and my account has not been re-opened. I mentioned the voucher and credit issue and they haven't said anything about fixing it in the little bit of worthless correspondence I've received back. I'm going to report this company to ASIC today.

Just throwing this out there because I went through it when I first started (and hadn't read the terms!)  :-)   but you *are* aware that you cannot do more than 5 in a 24 hour period or your account gets frozen, right?  Quick Thoughts has been *excellent* for me lately without a single problem and I qualify for most of the surveys that are offered to me.

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2017 at 8:02 AM, penangel said:

Just throwing this out there because I went through it when I first started (and hadn't read the terms!)  :-)   but you *are* aware that you cannot do more than 5 in a 24 hour period or your account gets frozen, right?  Quick Thoughts has been *excellent* for me lately without a single problem and I qualify for most of the surveys that are offered to me.

So I went to cash out my $10 amazon card on the app and i got locked out my account with them and my account on iPoll. I went and re-read the terms but didn't see anything in the verbiage about not doing more than 5 in a 24 hour period. Do you know where this is located at in the terms? 

I really am not sure why I was locked out of my account. I have emailed them. The only thing I can think of is iPoll asked me the type of fuel I use for the car and I selected natural gas (thinking it was for gasoline) and then later QuickThoughts asked the same question and then i realized that it had petrol on there and  don't hear that term here meaning for gas so I then realized what it meant and selected petrol. What was weird is I was able to take about four surveys after that question and now I'm locked out of both accounts. 

iPoll said I was locked out due to "violating terms of their agreement" But I looked them over again and didn't see anything so I'm not sure what's going on. Just hope I can get reinstated and get back in because their apps make survey taking easy. 

• 2 months later...