Mintvine - "You are not invited to this survey"

Trueblue

I'm not familiar with that one. Have you ever done Peanut Labs. 1st they tell you that you're a match. Then you go to the survey and get "Bummer, not a match". Sometimes you answer quite a few questions before they tell you that you're not a match.

I guess that's their way of saying "we didn't check your profile so you aren't a good fit for this survey". I have gotten that a couple of times.

im having a lot of problems with mv the last year now. sorry customer support, all kinds of technical things, just about everything lately. and I hate those survey names. just give me the blasted survey #!

I haven't noticed that.  I joined on May 31 and will be writing a review after one month of trying it but what irks me about the site is you have to wait 15 days for your survey points to be approved.  I read review after review of all paid survey sites before deciding to try and none said about waiting 15 days.

On 6/7/2017 at 8:45 PM, Trueblue said:

Saw this message on several surveys today. Did anyone else get this?

I've been getting a similar message message "This Survey is not for you" . Mintvine is not forthcoming with an explanation, so I have submitted a BBB complaint.  If you have a problem with Mintvine response, you should file a complaint as well, below is a link to the BBB:

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ourbbbqualificationquestions.aspx?bbbid=127&businessid=172008213

I get them all the time. emailed them about it many times and of course no replies. I mean really, if im not invited, how did I get the invite? DUH!!!!