Socratic Forum

1957horses

I AM NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH SOCRATIC FORUM..........................................:40_rage:

It started last December, I completed one and have the screenshot and all my emails 1 a month go unanswered..................................:2_grimacing:

So I get one in April and I completed that one. I have screenshots. Never got paid for it, and there is one in my in-box that came yesterday Wednesday. No I am not doing it till I get paid for the last two. I emailed them several times, Used their site where it says 'contact us' to no avail. And that phone number they give, what a joke, "If YOU KNOW YOUR PARTY'S EXTENTION......ect. otherwise please leave a message". Called a few times leaving a message. Even tried 'reply' on the emailed invite. I always am polite in matters of getting paid, talking or typing. But enough is enough................................................:48_weary:

So does anyone have a person who actually answers?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.................................................................:32_expressionless:

I know the feeling I did a survey for them with Socratic Technologies and I cant figure out how to log on to that particular site.I can thru the regular Socratic Forum and Socratic mobile  but not technologies- does anyone have that info?At the bottom of the page over at Socratic Forum it has this

Socratic Technologies, Inc. © 1998 - 2017  so is this site and that site one in the same?If that is the case then they owe me $3.00 from a survey I did back on 5/10 it said I would see it in 2 to 3 weeks,well it's way past that now.I haven't emailed them but I will soon.

BTW - I did win the sweepstakes for them back in April it was $100 check.They sent it and I cashed it no problems.

Found this over at Socratic Mobile after reading your post I found where they still owe me a $10.00 agc from 5/15 not sure what month this is for as they didnt say.I almost forgot about this thank goodness I write this stuff down now I need to check it more frequently.

Important Note: Due to some temporary technical issue the redemption process is delayed for this month. Our team is working on it. We will try to fix the issue as soon as we can but you are likely to get the rewards by the end of next week. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and doing our best to avoid similar issue in future.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, footfree said:

I know the feeling I did a survey for them with Socratic Technologies and I cant figure out how to log on to that particular site.I can thru the regular Socratic Forum and Socratic mobile  but not technologies- does anyone have that info?At the bottom of the page over at Socratic Forum it has this

Socratic Technologies, Inc. © 1998 - 2017  so is this site and that site one in the same?If that is the case then they owe me $3.00 from a survey I did back on 5/10 it said I would see it in 2 to 3 weeks,well it's way past that now.I haven't emailed them but I will soon.

BTW - I did win the sweepstakes for them back in April it was $100 check.They sent it and I cashed it no problems.

Go to socratic forum login. There is where you log-in looks like this. But you can only cash out in $5.00 lots.

RM-SF.png

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, footfree said:

Found this over at Socratic Mobile after reading your post I found where they still owe me a $10.00 agc from 5/15 not sure what month this is for as they didnt say.I almost forgot about this thank goodness I write this stuff down now I need to check it more frequently.

Important Note: Due to some temporary technical issue the redemption process is delayed for this month. Our team is working on it. We will try to fix the issue as soon as we can but you are likely to get the rewards by the end of next week. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and doing our best to avoid similar issue in future.

I had $7.00 in my account from last year but was waiting on that $3 they owed me from last December. But since they still haven't paid me for yet it I decided to redeem for the $5. I put in for it 3 weeks ago and got it last Thursday or Friday.

Well I have three different accounts with them- the one you are with - Socratic mobile and Socratic technologies.The mobile site gives you AGC only ,that is  once you hit the 100 point mark.I wrote to them asking about my gift certificate but that was Fri. so I'll give them till next week and see what happens.I have $4 on the site you are with I think at this point I might not see it.Last paying survey I got was in Sept. of last year.I just feel lucky I got my sweepstakes  at this point.

2 hours ago, footfree said:

Well I have three different accounts with them- the one you are with - Socratic mobile and Socratic technologies.The mobile site gives you AGC only ,that is  once you hit the 100 point mark.I wrote to them asking about my gift certificate but that was Fri. so I'll give them till next week and see what happens.I have $4 on the site you are with I think at this point I might not see it.Last paying survey I got was in Sept. of last year.I just feel lucky I got my sweepstakes  at this point.

Well it's like I said I completed 2 surveys one in December and one last month wrote by email to them and by their contact us, with screenshots and called the phone number left several messages and all go unanswered. I got another survey last week but I'm NOT DOING IT TILL I'M PAID................................:angry:

1957HORSES-  There have been times that this has happened to me with Socratic Forum where I was owed points and never received a response.At that time Socratic had owned another company cant remember the name but now it's no longer up and running.I use to contact the guy who ran that portion of the company and he would in turn contact Socratic Forum for me and then they would get back to me and I would get my issue resolved.

Long story short I got a response from Socratic mobile today.Just 2 days after asking them about my reward.I will give you their email address- maybe if you contact them they will in turn give your message to Socratic Forum so you can get your issue resolved .It worked before for me so hopefully it could work for you.

IS Info <[email protected]>

• Like 1

So I should contact [email protected] about Socratic Forum now?? I have an account with 'ideashifters' but last time I had any dealings with them was about a year ago when I redeemed. So I should contact them referring to Socratic Forum and do you have the name of that person so I can address him about my problem I'm having with  Socratic Forum??  And Thank You for helping me out...........................................................:P

This is why I #LOVESurveyPolice............................................:wub:    There is always someone here to help another person out......................................:mrgreen:

11 hours ago, 1957horses said:

So I should contact [email protected] about Socratic Forum now?? I have an account with 'ideashifters' but last time I had any dealings with them was about a year ago when I redeemed. So I should contact them referring to Socratic Forum and do you have the name of that person so I can address him about my problem I'm having with  Socratic Forum??  And Thank You for helping me out...........................................................:P

The guy name was Tim something- I was with Product Authority and he was the main guy there but they have now  closed that site.

However - I would contact  [email protected] and see what happens.Tell them they wont contact you (Socratic Forum)about your problem and your not sure what else to do and could they please help you.When I did that with Tim he said he would give them the message and he would .That's how I got it resolved.

Second suggestion if that does not work I got another guys name that I contacted at Socratic Mobile and he answered me back within a day or 2 so maybe he could help you also.Here is his email address  [email protected] was very prompt in answering my second question like a in a day.All these companies are owned by Socratic Technologies or Sotech so they should be able to work with each other to help you get your issue resolved.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 0:50 PM, footfree said:

The guy name was Tim something- I was with Product Authority and he was the main guy there but they have now  closed that site.

However - I would contact  [email protected] and see what happens.Tell them they wont contact you (Socratic Forum)about your problem and your not sure what else to do and could they please help you.When I did that with Tim he said he would give them the message and he would .That's how I got it resolved.

Second suggestion if that does not work I got another guys name that I contacted at Socratic Mobile and he answered me back within a day or 2 so maybe he could help you also.Here is his email address  [email protected] was very prompt in answering my second question like a in a day.All these companies are owned by Socratic Technologies or Sotech so they should be able to work with each other to help you get your issue resolved.

Hey Sorry footfree getting back to you in so long. I will try this, because I really liked doing their surveys, they are usually quick and paid last year and before on time, although not a lot of surveys I almost always qualified..................................................:)