Paidviewpoint Surveys Freezing Midway

Njsurveyman

The last 3 paidviewpoint surveys I tried to take froze on me midway (question 7) to be exact. Anyone else having trouble getting through an entire survey on paidviewpoint/losing credit? Does anyone have a contact email for them? 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one freeze last week and I'm not near cash out I did email them and they said it was probably because I was on a mobile device.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:23 PM, janlou said:

I've never had the surveys freeze but I noticed that once you reach $14.75 at Paidviewpoint the surveys stop.  It's a good company otherwise.

It is a pretty awful company. Once you cash out the $15 they don't send anymore surveys to complete.

2 hours ago, joe316 said:

It is a pretty awful company. Once you cash out the $15 they don't send anymore surveys to complete.

I categorically disagree with that. Maybe they haven't been sending you surveys, but they definitely have been sending me surveys. My first cashout from Paidviewpoint was on 8/12/2015, and I've cashed out 13 more times since then. My most recent cashout with them was yesterday, and the previous time was on 5/10/2017. So, not crazy huge pay, but fairly consistent, anyway.

Unless, of course, you mean they don't send you emails of surveys anymore, which, yeah, they just don't do that. Ever. Kinda lame, but whatever. You have to check manually, or better, install something to check for you.